Author Topic: Confused on conflicting readings  (Read 9201 times)

Offline Caroline10

Confused on conflicting readings
« on: September 27, 2019, 11:39:48 PM »
Hello all!
I imagine you've been in this situation before...I've had readings in the last months with my two favorites-both predictions made sense and were consistent. These two readers are also popular and generally have good feedback
The last couple days I've been unable to connect with either of them, and decided to consult with a different reader. She got the energy right-but said that the relationship poi was in would last years (my regulars said within a month)
The other reader I spoke with (again nice person) but asked too many questions. I didn't mind that she didn't give me a timeline, but it was vague and questions make me feel like it's not terribly authentic.

Now I have no idea what to think or who to believe. I would be better off sticking with one person I think! In my shoes, would you follow-up with your favorites to see if something has changed?
Thanks for listening!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Confused on conflicting readings
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 11:44:05 PM »
I’ve definitely been in your position before and take it form me - speaking to readers you normally wouldn’t speak with will only send you on a binge that you don’t need. In my personal opinion I think you should stick with the two readers you normally read with. The fact that the new reader asked so many questions is kind of a red flag - a reader is supposed to give YOU information without asking a million different questions. Usually when they do that it means they’re not connected with you. If you’re REALLY unsure and want to be safe I’d say just consult with one of your regular readers one last time.

Paulina93

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »
If your original readers said within a month.. I would try to wait it out the month and see if they were right.

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 11:50:18 PM »
Hello all!
I imagine you've been in this situation before...I've had readings in the last months with my two favorites-both predictions made sense and were consistent. These two readers are also popular and generally have good feedback
The last couple days I've been unable to connect with either of them, and decided to consult with a different reader. She got the energy right-but said that the relationship poi was in would last years (my regulars said within a month)
The other reader I spoke with (again nice person) but asked too many questions. I didn't mind that she didn't give me a timeline, but it was vague and questions make me feel like it's not terribly authentic.

Now I have no idea what to think or who to believe. I would be better off sticking with one person I think! In my shoes, would you follow-up with your favorites to see if something has changed?
Thanks for listening!

If I really found myself wrestling with this, I’d go to someone new that had solid feedback when it came to providing predictions that are to occur within 6 months or less, and not a final outcome reader (since I think you want to know what is going to happen in a shorter timeframe)..  I remember back in June 2018 I went to a local tarot card reader about my then POI who was in another relationship.  I didn’t see them lasting longer than six months, a year tops.  Well she told me that she didn’t see them splitting up for many years, if ever.  I didn’t believe her at all. Fast forward to now and they are still together. 

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 11:52:29 PM »
If your original readers said within a month.. I would try to wait it out the month and see if they were right.

That’s actually really good advice, Paulina!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 12:02:41 AM »
Thanks!
I think I will give it some time to see what happens. Too many readers is too confusing. It just makes you want to keep going so you find out who is truly authentic.
I thought it was strange that the one reader wanted more details from me, and that made me feel like she wasn't really connecting. So at least I know I'm not going to read with her again.
The other reader was nice and full of energy-but I just don't know. The final outcome showed what others had said-just a long time from now.

Paulina93

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 12:14:34 AM »
Thanks!
I think I will give it some time to see what happens. Too many readers is too confusing. It just makes you want to keep going so you find out who is truly authentic.
I thought it was strange that the one reader wanted more details from me, and that made me feel like she wasn't really connecting. So at least I know I'm not going to read with her again.
The other reader was nice and full of energy-but I just don't know. The final outcome showed what others had said-just a long time from now.

Yes it is so confusing! And you don’t even know if any psychic is actually right. I’ve decided to close my accounts on psychic sites and stop with readings, they just come out of a place of anxiety anyways. I will update on this forum if any predictions happen though.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 12:15:38 AM »

Just give it a month and see. I know waiting is always the hardest part but you can’t rush it so it’s out of your hands.

On the other hand there’s definitely a lot of readers out there with that personality (nice and full of energy), and even if they’re wrong at times people go to them because they’re nice to talk to. Don’t fall into that trap

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 01:08:19 AM »
@Sydney, that's a great point. Some readers are fun and have a lot of personality and you feel like you're talking to a friend! Some of her info was a little conflicting but she nailed the poi's despicable behavior ;) she may be right on timing, but based on the way she described the poi's relationship, I can't imagine it being long-term for either of them.
The poi and I are supposed to go back on speaking terms in a couple weeks and try to be acquaintances in a few weeks and I'm unsure about what I'll find out-so that's why I called. I am thinking I could go for a long time without speaking with poi again. I absolutely agree that too many readings create anxiety. Maybe it's best to just let it go for awhile and see what happens.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »

@caroline10 I've been in your place 10000x. As recent as last evening! I have two trusted advisors too, and I should honestly wait for them if I have questions or looking for more insight. But when she's not on, I feel the need to check someone else's opinion. So I had a call with a different advisor the other night, which I thought was okay, then I read with her again last night because I had one more question, and the conversation kept going and going, this new reader changed her predictions completely overnight! Looking back, she didn't say anything I could validate, and gave only what my poi is "feeling" and predictions. But I guess because I felt comfortable in my second call, and felt down to begin with, I realized I was venting, so she just used what I was saying to make her "predictions" and it went from being super positive one call, to super negative the next, and I felt worse. And I knew I should've just waited!! When you 'know' you shouldn't read with someone new, you're right. I know it's sooo hard, believe me. I'm trying soo so hard to stop reading with new advisors, but I know the itch so bad.

If you're reading with someone new, I know you know, but they could be picking up on things you say that may not seem like a lot of info to you, but could be for them, your tone of voice even.

Anyway, all to say, I would say that if you do have trusted advisors, to try your best to wait for them to come back online and read with them. 9 times out of 10 I regret reading with someone new because the confusion they bring, especially when they ruin your day bringing on anxiety and more questions.

Especially if your trusted two have given you predictions in the past that have happened and are consistent then, then I'd say hold of and wait a bit longer, and follow up with your original readers. STAY STRONG <3

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 02:11:17 PM »
I feel like something is going on in the universe where the scripts are being flipped, this has happened to me with a few trusted advisors.

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2019, 02:23:35 PM »
I feel like something is going on in the universe where the scripts are being flipped, this has happened to me with a few trusted advisors.

Care to elaborate?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »
I am a little baffled  on how I can speak with one advisor whom I trust, one day they are like positive, 3 days later negative or vise versa  -_-. I have found this with the following
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

I kid you not 72 hours- 2 weeks.  ( like could it have changed that dramatically ) ?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 03:15:40 PM »
I am a little baffled  on how I can speak with one advisor whom I trust, one day they are like positive, 3 days later negative or vise versa  -_-. I have found this with the following
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

I kid you not 72 hours- 2 weeks.  ( like could it have changed that dramatically ) ?

Same thing happened to me with Rosedreams & Phoenix burning..

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 03:17:47 PM »
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

Same thing happened to me with Rosedreams & Phoenix burning..
Was there a break in time? Or was it like me who decided let me call them 3 days later ( which I think was really bad on my part)
Also is their first reading the most accurate or the second?

anything