Author Topic: Just about done  (Read 1008 times)

WinterElf

Just about done
« on: July 27, 2019, 06:12:01 AM »
I have really slowed down on readings... maybe because many are not coming true ? lol

I must say that very vulnerable people be careful when calling some psychics. 

I went to this one site because they had a special so i was like why not... let me check it out.

I had visited them before and got a really negative readings from one lady who was off about a few things.

This guy seemed cool so I gave him a try.  IT is a uk based psychic website.  One of the most uncomfortable readings ever.

He said that I will suffer karmically for dating this guy and that my life will be hell with him.  He also said the guy doesnt care for me at all.

He then told me i should respond with a Yes or no and not saying oh okay... i see... WTF? 

Everything was so negative in that reading....down to how he feels for me.. HE said my POI is psychically attacking me and that he is afraid of me.  HUH????

OMFG... I cant with this shit anymore.  I can imagine if someone was in a worse state then myself, they would cry after such a reading.

THen he said we are competing with each other which is not true at all.  My POI always took the lead.  I thnk i am very close to being done with these crazy ass readings...

But also I feel less of a need to call about him. Maybe I am letting go.  It is exhausting though... and will stick to one psychic for now if i do feel a need to call in the future. 

I am still reading from that nasty reading though .... He picked up that I was Black AMerican and I am guessing from the tone of my voice lol and he said i was also part native american which is true... But the rest of the reading was just really dark  and he kept complaining of me not breathing right lol
maybe he could hear through the phone. Maybe he does have a gift but whatever gift it was, it sucked. 

It was like pulling teeth when talking to this individual and he got an attitude when I asked him about why he was reading into my ethnicity.  IT was an honest question lol

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Just about done
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 06:20:56 AM »
Yeah sounds like a bullsht reading LOL! Don’t even take that one to heart sounds like a bunch of guessing . And don’t feel bad I’ve gotten a ton of readings this month smh. I never let them pan before taking matters into my own hands. Readers will tell me dont reach out let him then next thing you know I’m calling him. My readings and predictions are so scattered that I’m confused as well. So far things pick up in August . And he becomes consistent in October. My trusted advisors said that. Otoh I really need to stop going to a new reader because that’s what throws me off balance.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 12:02:15 PM »
He sounds like an A hole.  He probably stated your ethnicity trying to give you a kind of validation that he is connected to you.  Whatever if your on the phone and are from Boston with an accent and i say your from boston doesn't mean I'm psychic justt
 that i am observant.  What a jerk.   😤

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 01:24:56 PM »
yah and he said after 2003, most relationships have been only lasting about 4 years for everyone and how I will suffer. 

He got some stuff right I guess but damn it was so negative on many levels to the point of him telling me how i should respond to him.  Maybe he didnt like me being neutral and wanting either a yes or no?  I always say oh okay, hmm , or I see.... when not asking questions because i dont want to give hints to them.  I just cant anymore... it is so negative ... and draining.... and scary going to them . f it.