Author Topic: I blocked and deleted him  (Read 1715 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
I blocked and deleted him
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:13:49 AM »
So I blocked and deleted my ex on everything where we could possibly have contact.

So for those who believe in free will, I’m exercising that.

For those who don’t, let’s see if this nullifies Yona’s prediction of an apology. If the prediction is even about him to begin with.

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: I blocked and deleted him
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:34:19 AM »
Sometimes blocking is the best way to move on.

Hope everything works out for you ❤️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:45:05 AM »
Thank you

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 02:32:23 AM »
So I blocked and deleted my ex on everything where we could possibly have contact.

For those who don’t, let’s see if this nullifies Yona’s prediction of an apology. If the prediction is even about him to begin with.

Keep us updated because I was thinking about doing the same thing

Offline marybell

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 02:35:04 AM »

This is very interesting.  I wonder what Yona would say if you were to speak to her today without telling her that you've blocked your ex. Would her prediction change? Would she be able see that he is  not going to or is unable to reach you to apologize ? 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:14:29 AM by marybell »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 04:32:46 AM »

This is very interesting.  I wonder what Yona would say if you were to speak to her today without telling her that you've blocked your ex. Would her prediction change? Would she be able see that he is  not going to or is unable to reach you to apologize ?

Well I have a top up Wed. So let’s see if she picks it up. That would def seem like a free will decision that would change the predetermined stuff if she is talking about this guy.

I will say I’m flaky about blocking people. I do it for awhile then give in and undo it.

Kira said I’d block for a week or two then give in lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »

Same:) felt sooooo good. It felt like I took back my power.

Offline marybell

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:28:03 AM »

Well I have a top up Wed. So let’s see if she picks it up. That would def seem like a free will decision that would change the predetermined stuff if she is talking about this guy.

I will say I’m flaky about blocking people. I do it for awhile then give in and undo it.

Maybe her prediction took into consideration that you would block then unblock your guy.  :)   In my opinion, it would be hard to tell if her prediction pans out or not.  If he apologizes, she got it right.  If he doesn't apologize, you can say it didn't pan out only because you blocked him with the intention of changing the prediction.   I hope her prediction is right though.  That would be so nice for you. 

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 10:41:08 AM »

I’ll definitely be interested to see the updates on this!! Either way, I hope that you are able to start healing soon!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 04:10:47 PM »

Hahahaha I went and unblocked him lol.

Told you guys I’m flaky on it.

I’ll see what Yona says on Wed.

Maybe her prediction took into consideration that you would block then unblock your guy.  :)   In my opinion, it would be hard to tell if her prediction pans out or not.  If he apologizes, she got it right.  If he doesn't apologize, you can say it didn't pan out only because you blocked him with the intention of changing the prediction.   I hope her prediction is right though.  That would be so nice for you.

anything