Author Topic: Just a big fat ball of confusion  (Read 2215 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Just a big fat ball of confusion
« on: May 30, 2019, 10:13:41 AM »
Gh
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:09:00 AM by diamondcanadian »

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Just a big fat ball of confusion
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 02:23:35 PM »
Lol thanks for making me feel like shit 😂

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »
Don’t worry, I think we’ve all been guilty of it. I feel the more you repeat call a certain psychic the more confusing it can get because there is only so much information they can receive. Right now if you have two guys paying attention to you, I say enjoy it and try to relax and let it play out. Who knows, maybe someone new will come in, sweep you off your feet and bring you to that family BBQ and you’ll leave POI 1 and 2 in the dust! Best of luck to you!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 03:01:52 PM »
Hi Diamond - I totally feel your pain - am in the same boat as you right now as well.  For me the uncertainty of not knowing what's coming up in the future (and wanting to know so I can either look forward to something or be prepared for it) has fueled my desire to call psychics - I also do find it entertaining and a little bit of an interesting (albeit expensive) experiment to see if there is anyone out there who can read me reliably every time.  But I always find myself second-guessing even the readings by readers who have worked for me in the past because 1.) no one's perfect and you never know if the current reading will be "off" even though a prior one was accurate, and 2.) sometimes predictions are vague enough that they could fit a lot of different scenarios, or the time frame is unclear, and that leads to a lot of further uncertainty, especially when developments in real life seem to be heading in a different direction than the prediction.  Add to that getting multiple conflicting readings even by trusted readers in a short period of time, and that leads to a lot of increased anxiety (I'm on a mini-binge right now so can relate).  I know for myself I need to work on my anxiety about the future and start trusting that no matter what happens, it's for the best and I can deal with it - but that is definitely easier said than done sometimes...

Hang in there!! :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 03:45:37 PM »
I was doing well for a while then started binging . I’m done now because this last one pissed me off.

Just cause it didn’t feel right and was wrong from the first one she gave me , and especially since her first one was on par with all the other top readers.

Who knows.

Thanks guys just needed to vent !

Offline user5942

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 04:28:05 PM »
I think you just need time to not read with anyone for a while!

Really, it’s where I’ve been and I also know if I read with someone when I’m overly emotional it just backfired and they pick up on that. It’s not good to have a reading while you’re feeling so upset, it can make it so much more difficult to get an accurate reading. I can’t even read my own cards when I’m like that.

It’s just best to separate yourself from it all and let things play out how they shall, you don’t want to make yourself get in a rut.

While some have been very accurate, we really shouldn’t depend on them to know the answers to our lives because they don’t. No one does and you have the power to change your reality and make what you have better for yourself, not them. I started seeing a therapist this year and working out and spending more  time with friends. I also picked up more work and I’m so busy now that I see things readers say fall into place more and more because I’m just letting whatever will be, be. I used to read with them all the time when things took a turn and it never did me any good.

Please know I completely understand and I have tormented myself only to realize it’s so much harder on making myself upset than it was to make myself happy. You really do have the power to change your life and don’t doubt that!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 04:46:53 PM »
Yeah I know. I think it’s because I was expecting clarification form Mattie and it was so different from my last one with her about a month ago , it totally through me. Doesn’t match up to what she said before and doesn’t fit with the other ones.

Yona has been a consistent hit for me so I’m gonna take a step back and just learn to live my life.

I think you just need time to not read with anyone for a while!

Really, it’s where I’ve been and I also know if I read with someone when I’m overly emotional it just backfired and they pick up on that. It’s not good to have a reading while you’re feeling so upset, it can make it so much more difficult to get an accurate reading. I can’t even read my own cards when I’m like that.

It’s just best to separate yourself from it all and let things play out how they shall, you don’t want to make yourself get in a rut.

While some have been very accurate, we really shouldn’t depend on them to know the answers to our lives because they don’t. No one does and you have the power to change your reality and make what you have better for yourself, not them. I started seeing a therapist this year and working out and spending more  time with friends. I also picked up more work and I’m so busy now that I see things readers say fall into place more and more because I’m just letting whatever will be, be. I used to read with them all the time when things took a turn and it never did me any good.

Please know I completely understand and I have tormented myself only to realize it’s so much harder on making myself upset than it was to make myself happy. You really do have the power to change your life and don’t doubt that!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
I’d definitely have faith in her!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2019, 09:41:22 PM »
Perfectly put Jeninmd2!!!!

Thanks, Professor!! :)