Author Topic: Psychic knowing your full name  (Read 1318 times)

Offline personofthefall

Psychic knowing your full name
« on: March 02, 2019, 04:47:49 AM »
Has this ever happened to anyone? I never use my real name on sites, when I sigh up for psychic sites or on my email and it’s very uncommon...  so there’s no other way they could have known.

Offline naturegirl

Re: Psychic knowing your full name
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 05:04:09 AM »
On Bitwine they see your PayPal receipt so I'm assuming since it's linked to a card your name is on there. Mine is. I read somewhere that you can use a fake name on PayPal, but idk if that's true. Do you use a fake name on there? If not, as soon as you send payment they can see your name.

Offline personofthefall

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 05:40:48 AM »
Thank you, and what about your time zone and city—Can Bitwine readers see that also? Even if it’s different from your PayPal account ?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 06:08:23 AM »
I'm not sure about that. As members we used to be able to click on other members user names and see their profiles (like from reviews), but they did away with that awhile ago. I don't know if advisors can still see them or not. I don't have my location entered there, but if you do you may want to edit your profile to remove it. I know when I order an email reading (not Bitwine) my ship to address appears on the receipt. I had a reader once say to me in the email reading "I remember from your PayPal that you're in xxxx, but I'm picking up Colorado." I don't think Bitwine is set up that way, but I do know they see your PayPal email address because my bitwine email and PayPal email are different and I have had 3 advisors email my PayPal email asking me to read with them outside of Bitwine. I have had advisors ask where I'm from and when I've said something like the US, they've asked for more specifics (I don't like that), so I don't think they can see it from the receipt, but maybe if it's on your profile. 🤷‍♀️ There are some really legit advisors on Bitwine, but there are lots of sham psychics as well. I went in super naive and trusting, and after being burned a few times I did a complete 180 and now I'm super skeptical of even the tiniest indication of something shady. I would never believe a person just "picked up" my name or location, but that's just me.

Offline personofthefall

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 06:46:49 AM »
I'm not sure about that. As members we used to be able to click on other members user names and see their profiles (like from reviews), but they did away with that awhile ago. I don't know if advisors can still see them or not. I don't have my location entered there, but if you do you may want to edit your profile to remove it. I know when I order an email reading (not Bitwine) my ship to address appears on the receipt. I had a reader once say to me in the email reading "I remember from your PayPal that you're in xxxx, but I'm picking up Colorado." I don't think Bitwine is set up that way, but I do know they see your PayPal email address because my bitwine email and PayPal email are different and I have had 3 advisors email my PayPal email asking me to read with them outside of Bitwine. I have had advisors ask where I'm from and when I've said something like the US, they've asked for more specifics (I don't like that), so I don't think they can see it from the receipt, but maybe if it's on your profile. 🤷‍♀️ There are some really legit advisors on Bitwine, but there are lots of sham psychics as well. I went in super naive and trusting, and after being burned a few times I did a complete 180 and now I'm super skeptical of even the tiniest indication of something shady. I would never believe a person just "picked up" my name or location, but that's just me.
:)

Okay!!
Thanks for your reply !!!