Author Topic: San Francisco Medium Virginia  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Mario

San Francisco Medium Virginia
« on: February 28, 2019, 11:18:59 PM »
Has anyone spoke to her before? anything came to pass?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 06:44:31 PM by Mario »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: San Francisco Medium Virginia
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 11:26:23 PM »

i just had a 20 min reading with her about my love life and she picked up from what i can tell accurate information about two different POI and told me who is a better match... yet her prediction to me was vauge in a way, "might" and "feels strong" and told me if by summer im not where i am with them, i should drop them lol... basically choices but regardless i'll be in a relationship late summer/fall.... also told me im on the right path when it comes to my career. overall not a fairetale reader lol

she is the only person i spoke to and will speak to on Keen because im not into psychic readings that much... however over all it was a good experience and she was very kind and sweet

Shes a good medium for those who passed but predictions were a fail when i read with her year or 2 ago. Again Great medium tho

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »

i just had a 20 min reading with her about my love life and she picked up from what i can tell accurate information about two different POI and told me who is a better match... yet her prediction to me was vauge in a way, "might" and "feels strong" and told me if by summer im not where i am with them, i should drop them lol... basically choices but regardless i'll be in a relationship late summer/fall.... also told me im on the right path when it comes to my career. overall not a fairetale reader lol

she is the only person i spoke to and will speak to on Keen because im not into psychic readings that much... however over all it was a good experience and she was very kind and sweet

Shes a good medium for those who passed but predictions were a fail when i read with her year or 2 ago. Again Great medium tho

yah she couldnt pick up shit for me and told me what she thinks and it was based on what i told her..... she was also rude

Offline Baglemae

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 02:09:35 AM »
Yes, Virginia is very accurate. I recently went through a divorce that caused two years of drama for me. I spoke to Virginia during that period along with a few other psychics I found on this board. Virginia was the only one who was accurate with the information she picked up and she predicted the outcome accurately. She is very honest and won't keep you on the phone and was never rude. Virginia is the only one that I will call, the rest of these psychics will only waste your money. At least that was what happened to me. I think one of the best readings I had with Virginia was shortly after my Dad passed away. At that time I bought a new car and she knew the type of car and the color that I bought. She also said that my Dad liked the blue better than the red that I bought and I had the hardest time choosing between blue or red. Virginia is amazing. I have always had great luck with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 02:35:34 AM »
She told me when I read with her that some time this year I would receive an offer of engagement. I’m not even remotely dating anyone and have no prospects of doing so. If I started dating someone today that means he would have to propose within eight months. Highly, highly unlikely.

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 01:11:53 AM »
I remember her prediction from a while back about hearing from a POI never happened.

But she has a gift. She picked up a very specific nuanced dynamic in my dating life that no other reader even remotely understood.

The other readers would always give me the wrong advice based upon common sense.

She was the only one who understood the other path was better for me.

I was really surprised when she picked up on and started elaborating on it.

It blew me away honestly. Because every other reader has gotten it wrong.

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 10:41:30 PM »

yah she couldnt pick up shit for me and told me what she thinks and it was based on what i told her..... she was also rude

I've known Virginia (personally) for close to 20 years.  I pushed her for years to read on Keen. She is 1,000 % the real deal.  If she doesn't connect, she will tell you and she doesn't make shit up.

She's not rude.  She asks then answers your question and moves on.  She doesn't spin fairy tales or give people false hope.

People here piss and moan about all the fakes on Keen, how they were strung along for years, how there are in massive debt from their addiction ... but when they get a genuine psychic/medium who doesn't stretch out a call by talking about mercury in retrograde, trying to sell you candles, making you wait in line for two weeks, lifting a fake curse or telling you that someone you dated once 10 years ago who is now married with kids is coming back in a 6 and a 2 when you call every other day and he probably doesn't even remember your name anyway ... she's "rude" for getting down to business and ending a call when she's done?  WTF people.

I've had so many things she told me come to pass.  She told me, I don't even remember how many years ago, the career path I was going to take and I thought no way.  I can't.  It's not possible.  It happened.  She told me one man I was seeing was a piece of shit.  He had great credentials, great family (his father was an Ambassador), international education, spoke 3 languages fluently, handsome blah blah.  I thought there was a good chance that he was "the one".  Nope. 3 years later, he did something heinous and that was the end of it for me. She predicted a move with exact specifics and it happened. 

anything