Author Topic: Advisors picking up your vibrations.....  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Advisors picking up your vibrations.....
« on: January 24, 2019, 01:57:53 AM »
Ok so i was looking on the Bitwine ask a psychic forum and thought this post was really interesting.

By Golden Oracle (spiritualjade)

the issue is luv, you can go to a reading, hoping to be told no, and be told no.

You can go in, hoping to be told yes, and told yes.. we go off of vibrations and you are the first energy that we come in contact with so in order to get an unbiased read, it is important to try to remove any preconceived ideas of the situation, and find a reader that doesnt require too much information to start so your questions aren’t phrased in a way that causes your opinion to sway the answers.

pendulums are good for quick answers, it helps keeping the empath or reader too involved in the logistics of the reading,—see, its not intentional most of the time, it is just the empath, connected to your feelings, trying to protect your feelings..

hope those tips are helpful in finding a suitable read partner, and if it helps any, my guide rainwalker is not connected to humans often or easily—so he wont spare your feelings when it comes to a read.

love and light honey! blessings x

Is it me or does anyone else find this a little worrisome.  You go in for a reading but they may just be picking up your energy.  Would that explain all the so called fairytale readings? They are picking up what you want to hear? I'm kind of speechless.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Advisors picking up your vibrations.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 02:09:28 AM »
I think this can be true. I read this or saw this somewhere else. I would say a good reading gives you validation, tells you things that only you know, uses words and language that is specific.

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 02:15:12 AM »
I don't think this is true all that often. At least not for me. I go into pretty much every reading scared to death and sure they're going to say the thing I'm worried about and they almost never do. And they're usually right lol. There have been many times I didn't believe a psychic and I was confident they were wrong and it turned out they were right. Whether it's been positive or negative, this is what happens. So I can't imagine that your vibes mess up the reading too much or else I'd never be surprised or in disagreement with what they've told me. And one of my favorite psychics is an empath. She picks up on other people's vibes really well, sometimes too well and she tells me about things that didn't end up mattering as much in the long run but for her to be that sensitive to feelings, she'd definitely be thrown off by my vibes every time I talk to her. It might be a problem sometimes and for other people maybe. Just not for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:20:06 AM »
I don't think this is true all that often. At least not for me. I go into pretty much every reading scared to death and sure they're going to say the thing I'm worried about and they almost never do. And they're usually right lol. There have been many times I didn't believe a psychic and I was confident they were wrong and it turned out they were right. Whether it's been positive or negative, this is what happens. So I can't imagine that your vibes mess up the reading too much or else I'd never be surprised or in disagreement with what they've told me. And one of my favorite psychics is an empath. She picks up on other people's vibes really well, sometimes too well and she tells me about things that didn't end up mattering as much in the long run but for her to be that sensitive to feelings, she'd definitely be thrown off by my vibes every time I talk to her. It might be a problem sometimes and for other people maybe. Just not for me.

Who do you like to read with?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 02:23:03 AM »

I have also had readings where I thought for sure they were going to be negative and they ended up being positive. Or the readings when I am very anxious and fearful they usually are positive and make me feel calm. The readings when I am calm and positive, I usually feel like I get slapped in the face with some negative information.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 03:14:00 AM »
That's someone who hasn't fully developed their gift.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 03:15:14 AM »
That's someone who hasn't fully developed their gift.

I was just going to say that.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 03:15:47 AM »
Not true at all.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2019, 07:42:14 PM »
I believe it's true for the most part but not all the time. If a reader is just an empath and mind-reader, they will give you a reading based on your vibrations e.g fears or hopes. If they have a true clairvoyant ability, they will filter out any impressions of you and cut to the chase/read the situation as it really is and not merely based on your current energy. In my case, I've had the first scenario happened to me way more than the second and so I definitely believe that yes, it happens often. It explains why most of the time readers fail miserably to make accurate timeframe predictions, even if they get your present energy right. There are very few readers out there who can filter this out and read your future as it really is.

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2019, 06:55:15 AM »
I believe it's true for the most part but not all the time. If a reader is just an empath and mind-reader, they will give you a reading based on your vibrations e.g fears or hopes. If they have a true clairvoyant ability, they will filter out any impressions of you and cut to the chase/read the situation as it really is and not merely based on your current energy. In my case, I've had the first scenario happened to me way more than the second and so I definitely believe that yes, it happens often. It explains why most of the time readers fail miserably to make accurate timeframe predictions, even if they get your present energy right. There are very few readers out there who can filter this out and read your future as it really is.

Maybe certain people give empaths a different energy.. Or something lol. Because I very rarely hear from a reader anything close to what I was feeling. And if it's an empath, they're getting predictions wrong because empaths can't read the future but not because they're mixing up energies. To get the future right takes a different type of ability. They could have both, but being unable to predict the future and reading the wrong energy are two entirely different issues. So theoretically, an empath could still filter out your energy just fine but also suck at reading the future. I think accurate future reading is just difficult to find, period, and it doesn't necessarily mean the reader isn't spot on in other ways. My readings have gotten a thousand times more accurate once I stopped asking for future predictions as much. But I'm also in a decent relationship that doesn't cause me heartache so it's a hell of a lot easier to not worry about the future as much than it was when I was hurting.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 09:14:40 AM »
Well, empaths don't necessarily connect with everyone that approaches them. Sometimes they even take a wild guess or can't access the energy of the person for some reason. Some are plain frauds who just advertise being "empath" to lure you in. But I think that we all agree that being an empath and a gifted clairvoyant with the ability to predict the future are entirely two different things--those who can combine both are extremely, extremely rare. I only had one experience of this sort and sadly I can't find this physic online anymore. She picked up my thoughts and said" I know you've been suspecting otherwise but this person (a female friend) has actually other motivations towards you and your common project. And she turned out to be right. So far, I haven't met any reader like ger who does pick up your thoughts but filters them out to read the future like it really is.

Ohh and btw I've tried this Golden Oracle girl three years ago--I thought she was good but eventually realized she was only a sort of an empath without real confidence in her abilities. So her making this statement proves to me that she has no real clairvoyant ability to read and predict things unfiltered. There sooo many readers like her....shame.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 12:28:57 PM »
I've read with GO and she was completely wrong with me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 08:57:19 PM »
A month ago I was feeling close to POI and so I got some readings and they all said we have a strong connection things will get better and better between the two of you.

A few weeks ago I met up with POI and there were some things said that made me feel that he is not into me as much as I thought. I was angry and closed off when I thought of him. I got some readings and they all said: there is an emotional distance between the two of you. This will not change, you should move on.

Lately I spoke again with POI and I felt an openness again in communicating. I got a reading and it said: very good heart to heart connection.

I feel like this is all just me and they are picking up on my vibrations... which makes it really confusing.

anything