Author Topic: Miriam  (Read 2911 times)

Offline embibems

Miriam
« on: November 25, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
Hey all,

I decided to start a new thread for a psychic named Miriam on CP. From what I can tell, she has been reading for a few years--search her name on here and you'll see reviews going back to like 2011 I think. From her reviews on CP (I know they only post the positive ones lol), and from what I can see on here, she seems a little akin to Mattie in her abilities. I'm in her queue to read I think tomorrow and am curious as to anyone's experiences with her? She had not been online for months due to a health issue from what I gather, but now that she's back her line has been busy all day--she even had to take a break at some point lol! Anyways... She's $10/min. I'm wondering what your experiences have been to those who have tried her?

Offline hope36

Re: Miriam
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 04:07:13 PM »

@embibems did you read with her? what'd you think?

Offline embibems

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »

Ehh.. I read with her once and she basically told me stuff I could have come up with myself. I was not "wowed" at all. Save your time and money and read with a great medium like Mattie. Just my two cents! I never called back :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »

Ehh.. I read with her once and she basically told me stuff I could have come up with myself. I was not "wowed" at all. Save your time and money and read with a great medium like Mattie. Just my two cents! I never called back :)

Good to know, thanks for the update!
I do want to read with Mattie, but will wait a couple of months as I have gone overboard with readings recently  ;D

Offline embibems

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »

Good to know, thanks for the update!
I do want to read with Mattie, but will wait a couple of months as I have gone overboard with readings recently  ;D

I totally understand. I'm trying to be good but relapsed and had a cheaper reading today. No more lol!! I wanna save up too and wait until the end of Feb. to read with Mattie again :) Best wishes to you!