Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 80554 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2019, 03:19:53 AM »
Still waiting  :(

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2019, 05:54:47 PM »
Arranged a call Tuesday and she logged off. Sent me an email to call her back and gave me three free minutes. Saw she was online last night and arranged a call. Never went through and I found out she blocked me.

Do advisors know how much is in your balance before they start a call with you? Like do they block people who they think are cheap?

I don’t understand why’d she tell me to call her back and then block me when I try to call her back.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #257 on: June 18, 2019, 03:15:57 AM »
I am seldom ever impressed by a reader. I have to say after a long time I was blown away. Divine Love is truly an amazing empath. I mean down to the T. She has put me in the right frame of mind. i need no more readings closing my Keen account and moving on with my life. She was honest direct and most of all clear. I had no more questions she addressed it all. I have to say most of it she picked up on things that I could validate. She made some predictions that I will see how it works. But from a current point of view there is no parallel. Hands down. Better than cookie or kisha or all those others.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #258 on: June 18, 2019, 03:17:20 AM »
I am seldom ever impressed by a reader. I have to say after a long time I was blown away. Divine Love is truly an amazing empath. I mean down to the T. She has put me in the right frame of mind. i need no more readings closing my Keen account and moving on with my life. She was honest direct and most of all clear. I had no more questions she addressed it all. I have to say most of it she picked up on things that I could validate. She made some predictions that I will see how it works. But from a current point of view there is no parallel. Hands down. Better than cookie or kisha or all those others.

I’m glad you found someone who works for you AND you’re closing your keen account!

Good luck!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #259 on: June 18, 2019, 04:04:36 AM »

I’m glad you found someone who works for you AND you’re closing your keen account!

Good luck!

Thanks Somethingbetter and the best part is that the ending was not fairytale at all. She said that our reconnection in a way that will matter is so far away that she doesnt even wanna go there but she gave me all the reasons why. What this made me realize is that in my POI's life no matter what he feels for me and wants to do he is not ready on my timing to make a move and for me I am more important to me than my POI. So no more waiting and wondering about when he will make up his mind. For me i no longer want to or need to know. I am moving on with my life and focusing on finding someone who doesnt need to second guess his priorities. It was Divine love that made it clear for me in the nicest possible way. no sugar coating just an honest reading that helped me reach my final decision.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2019, 05:03:23 AM »

Good luck!

Thanks Somethingbetter and the best part is that the ending was not fairytale at all. She said that our reconnection in a way that will matter is so far away that she doesnt even wanna go there but she gave me all the reasons why. What this made me realize is that in my POI's life no matter what he feels for me and wants to do he is not ready on my timing to make a move and for me I am more important to me than my POI. So no more waiting and wondering about when he will make up his mind. For me i no longer want to or need to know. I am moving on with my life and focusing on finding someone who doesnt need to second guess his priorities. It was Divine love that made it clear for me in the nicest possible way. no sugar coating just an honest reading that helped me reach my final decision.

I’m glad you got clarity. I pray we all come to a point where we can make peace with our situations, no matter how they turn out. You deserve the best and I hope you find it. Love life, date yourself cause you’re worthy and I’m glad a reader gave you the truth you needed to hear.

We need to live on OUR time, no one else’s and if they miss out, that’s their problem.

Best wishes

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2019, 09:39:01 AM »

Isn’t she amazing? She didn’t fairy tale me either. Reads the present phenomenally

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2019, 03:45:38 PM »
Any luck with contact predictions? I have been getting very positive readings from her, but been a month and still no contact from ex.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
Any luck with contact predictions? I have been getting very positive readings from her, but been a month and still no contact from ex.

How many readings have you gotten from her in the last month? Seems impossible to me that anyone can get a reading with her more than once a month because of how long her queue is and how infrequently she’s on!

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2019, 06:09:35 PM »

How many readings have you gotten from her in the last month? Seems impossible to me that anyone can get a reading with her more than once a month because of how long her queue is and how infrequently she’s on!

I have had 3 last month or so - I usually do appointments, but I have been reading with her for almost 3 months.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2019, 07:04:08 PM »
I had a reading with her toward the end of the year last year. I don't recall the exact month. Nevertheless, she was stellar at her empathic abilities and even named some of my ex's personal issues such as A.D.D. She said that he would indeed attempt to reconcile with me but was not sure on when. However, she said that when he did, it would be somewhat backdoorish and he would begin with flirting. He did indeed go through the backdoor and start with flirting and the earliest signs began in January and escalated from that point on and he continues doing it to date on and off. I will say, all in all, she is the best reader I have come across so far outside of Psychic Shelly. Her markers with energy shifts were and are amazing to me to this day. I remember when she told me I would hear the word "fracture" and that was my marker in time to where my ex's personality literally would split and he would become so much worse before he'd get better. She gave me that way back in like July I think of last year. Anyway, a few months later I heard that word and I'll be damned if this dude didn't start behaving in ways completely outside of his character. In fact, it was so much so that I didn't even know who the hell he was or had become. He is still not the same to date. Still in the bad phase.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2019, 05:55:12 AM »
I wish I could validate everything she’s saying about how my POI currently feels.  She’s so good at picking up my feelings and I can validate past events, but everything she’s saying about how my POI currently feels conflicts with his own statements.  When I told her this, she said the word “liar” came up, psychically, loud and clear.  If only...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2019, 12:58:00 AM »
She is frustrating me. I have been in her queue for 3 weeks and I have went from 24th to 18th. She says will be on this day at this time for arranged calls and she logs on takes one call and disappears for 4 days again.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #268 on: July 16, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
Omg she went from $5.98 to $6.98....so disappointing

Offline maggs30

« Reply #269 on: July 16, 2019, 01:19:50 AM »
Omg she went from $5.98 to $6.98....so disappointing

Well shit I didn't even notice that part.

anything