Author Topic: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?  (Read 42192 times)

Offline nightime

Re: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »
Phoenix Burning. For all the past men whom I've called about, she always says no, he's not coming back. He's moved on. She's been right. None of them have come back and have moved on.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »
Everyone besides Joanna’s gift,readings by Kim,dzsigns ,Lila moonshadow told me he wouldn’t come back and he didnot .Its almost two years nada nothing ..

Is that Archangel Readings by Kim or Tarot Readings by Kim?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2018, 09:38:38 PM »
Here are the people who told me the truth (hes not coming back and even if he does we will never be together). I NEVER believed them but they were SO right.

1. Ivan from CP
2. Savannah from CP
3. Queen of cups
4. Lady P
5. Cynthia from CP

Everyone else I tried on keen and CP told me he is blah blah blah.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:07:29 AM by psychicgirl87 »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2018, 05:25:37 PM »
Here are the people who told me the truth (hes not coming back and even if he does we will never be together). I NEVER believed them but they were SO right.

1. Ivan from CP
2. Savannah from CP
3. Queen of cups
4. Lady P
5. Cynthia from CP

Everyone else I tried on keen and CP told me he is blah blah blah.

Of the advisors you listed above from CP, who would you call again?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »
Queen of cups told me he would not come back and she was right...  She was the only one that was right.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2018, 11:16:28 PM »
Queen of cups told me he would not come back and she was right...  She was the only one that was right.

Every one on Keen except Scott Angel said hed be back.   It's been a year since we have been together.  We have kids so he isnt gone gone.  QoC said he loves me but is in denial right now.  Ive given up after 13 yrs together and 3 kids.  Asshole. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2018, 11:56:14 PM »
So are you saying that lying by filling in gaps is a realistic expectation; Expecting the truth is just a shot in the dark?
Aren't readers more likely to get return customers, more so when they are right than when they are wrong? How I see it, is that the filler crap is going to make them wrong.
I think people give readers way too many passes because readers don't have to be on Keen, especially the popular ones.

Cookie for example is very popular now, although I'm not saying she does this (just giving an example). There must be a slew of reasons readers stay on Keen and she'd be banking on her own by cutting out the middle man. But because of the older crowd's computer illiteracy, she doesn't want the hassle of scheduling people, so she just lets Keen do it.

I totally get that, but lying? There is just no justification for it IMO.

No, what I am saying is that 95% of the people who call platforms like Keen have unrealistic expectations.  They are used to McDonald's, not Michelin 5 star restaurants.   Psychics are a vending machine to them, feeding an addiction. A pause to them isn't someone receiving information, it's "eating up their minutes". 

I don't know where the "older crowd" computer illiteracy comes from. I'm older crowd. I have a home office, a home and a real office chock full of technology; all of which I put to full use every day.  I couldn't survive without it.  My cat even has his own ipad.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2018, 12:01:06 AM »

Every one on Keen except Scott Angel said hed be back.   It's been a year since we have been together.  We have kids so he isnt gone gone.  QoC said he loves me but is in denial right now.  Ive given up after 13 yrs together and 3 kids.  Asshole.

I'm so sorry. That really sucks when kids are involved.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2018, 03:19:43 AM »
Ness21 and Lily Oak both said he won't be coming back and they were both wrong.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2018, 01:53:16 PM »
Ness21 and Lily Oak both said he won't be coming back and they were both wrong.

Glad they were wrong!

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2018, 01:35:54 PM »
Treu Destiny and Marie Anna were really wrong. Both said my POI won't contact me but he did about two weeks after the readings.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2018, 02:16:52 PM »
years ago, i went on a psychic binge and all of them,except 2, said my POI at the time was not coming back at all.

Currently, 33 out of the 40 I've seen (i know, i know) said he is coming back to reconcile, or he will come back but i will reject him for another guy, its all up to me. the other 7 say nope-definitely done (although some of those got everything else wrong about me too-as did the positive readers). they also say we will never speak again, which is actually very unlikely.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2018, 05:23:25 AM »
so what happened? was cookie right?

So far only Cookie and Moira from Psychic Source  have told me I won't hear from him.
Except Cookie said "you have to reach out to him. You could send him something... but he doesn't respond. You go through a period of him not responding". ?!

But every one else assures me he'll be contacting me and most of their contact predictions passed by a while ago,  days ago, weeks ago, a month ago. I have been assured of his contact/returning by:

Zadalia
Serenity
Lisa Diane
Lotus of Light
Queen of Cups
Hilary80
Barbara4846
Erin Shawn
Psychic Readings by Sage - who was my favorite for a while and who I trusted the most
Masters Michelle and Josh, who, to be fair, have 1.5 months left to be correct
Aries Intuition
Samantha Wild - who actually told me my last ex would never return and was correct
Love Nurse 7
Mystical Moon Shadow
Sapphire21
Alphafemale
ASTROSarah
Christina474773
Judis Inner Light - whose empath skills BLEW ME AWAY and who I may still contact right before I text my ex to see what headspace he's in.
Friend Sue
Bridgette from Psychic Source
Amy from Psychic Source
Tara from CP

I'll let you know if all these Keen favorites end up being wrong, so far I'm pretty sure they will be.

With my last ex, the only ones to tell me the truth were Samantha Wild, Hilary80, and Alpha Female

I'm in line for Lady Persephone but I'm getting VERY close to just sending this boy a text and if he ignores me, just accepting he's a jerk and trying to move on

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2018, 05:28:47 AM »
so what happened? was cookie right?

So far only Cookie and Moira from Psychic Source  have told me I won't hear from him.
Except Cookie said "you have to reach out to him. You could send him something... but he doesn't respond. You go through a period of him not responding". ?!

But every one else assures me he'll be contacting me and most of their contact predictions passed by a while ago,  days ago, weeks ago, a month ago. I have been assured of his contact/returning by:

Zadalia
Serenity
Lisa Diane
Lotus of Light
Queen of Cups
Hilary80
Barbara4846
Erin Shawn
Psychic Readings by Sage - who was my favorite for a while and who I trusted the most
Masters Michelle and Josh, who, to be fair, have 1.5 months left to be correct
Aries Intuition
Samantha Wild - who actually told me my last ex would never return and was correct
Love Nurse 7
Mystical Moon Shadow
Sapphire21
Alphafemale
ASTROSarah
Christina474773
Judis Inner Light - whose empath skills BLEW ME AWAY and who I may still contact right before I text my ex to see what headspace he's in.
Friend Sue
Bridgette from Psychic Source
Amy from Psychic Source
Tara from CP

I'll let you know if all these Keen favorites end up being wrong, so far I'm pretty sure they will be.

With my last ex, the only ones to tell me the truth were Samantha Wild, Hilary80, and Alpha Female

I'm in line for Lady Persephone but I'm getting VERY close to just sending this boy a text and if he ignores me, just accepting he's a jerk and trying to move on

Honestly, I was hung up on this one guy for a year and Cookie was the only one to tell me he would not come back, contact me, etc. and she was right. Kisha actually maintained we would reconnect for a whole year and it never happened. It was one of my big points against Kisha, but she’s been right about lots of other things.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2018, 06:52:51 AM »
I contacted so many advisors on Kasamba and Keen and all of them said he will be back. David James said he will never come back. I've been still waiting and hopefully he would be wrong. I'll update this post later.

anything