Author Topic: Linda Larson  (Read 4123 times)

Offline TheFool

Linda Larson
« on: September 04, 2017, 11:29:37 PM »
Any experience with this reader? Didn't find anything through search. She has a lot of ratings and rate is reasonable.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Linda Larson
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:13:17 AM »
What the hey, I'll bite. I've arranged a call within the next 4hrs and I'll see how she is at $1.99 per min.

Offline TheFool

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 06:57:29 PM »
I used up the remaining $20 on my Keen and read with her a few days ago. She's vaguely accurate about my POI, things like "her thinking is clouded," "trying to busy herself," "had turbulent relationships," "open to all possibilities." All of these I already know and isn't too helpful. I got advice and not prediction or outcome. I really dislike readings like this that are generally accurate but leaves me exactly where I started. Maybe we just didn't connect well.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 06:40:38 AM »
I never was able to get a reading, but I keep getting emails from her lately about Easter and Jesus' resurrection, but then I went and read her reviews. I guess I'll have to block her. Just horrible.

11/20/2017  Aquamarine143
From the moment she picked up the call, OMG the tone of her voice in pessimism & negativity, she described completely different ppl from what was asked, I rephrase & asked & she would not answer my Q just went bk to the same spot, how can she be a reader w that low vibe? Obviously a charlatan, a real psychic w light does not do that she needs to sage herself up. Refund Refund

6/13/2017 Afro
I really got super frustrated with this call with Linda Larson. I called and asked her one question and she started speaking about something else I didn't ask about. I informed her that this call is costing 1.99 per minute, and that I was trying to get my answer before I ran out of money. I ask her if she can explain her answer faster, but she continued ramble on about another topic and kept talking very slowly costing me 19.90 for 10 minutes of rambling that I didn't want to hear. I'm very un-satisfied with this reader, and I do not want to pay for this call.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 01:23:13 AM »
I think she's the one that told me to bake my ex some cookies.  ??? :-\ ::)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 01:47:22 AM »
Email I got from her today...

"Living A Heart Centered Life with The Intelligence of The Universe" ONLINE CLASS Part 2:

It has come to my awareness through Meditation Practice, that so many people need to release their Karma. Karma is the very thing that will bring a person under, and keep us from living our JOY in a Heart Centered LIfe!

This is the next level clearing for the Heart and Soul, as we have 108 Chambers in our Soul, that all need to be cleared before we can entere into the life filled with Bliss and JOY. If you do not get this, then you will never find that JOY and Love that you seek in your life.

I am using direct examples of my clients/friends in this series of ONLINE CLASSES that I am teaching because I want people to know that these techniques really do work if you apply them in your lives!

EXAMPLE: I have had a client that used these amazing Ancient Sandskrit Mantras, and she has said that her relationship with her ex husband, of whom they share 3 children with, has been healing in the most amazing ways. They can now co-parent without all the animosity and hatred that was there before.

This same client since she has gone "NEXT LEVEL LIVING A HEART CENTERED LIFE WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE UNIVERSE" has also said that she has won one of the most highly acclaimed accolades in her field of work!!! She is a "Video Producer" and has won the number one award in her field of work! I am so proud of her, and I remain to keep her name private, but want to acknowledge a the deepest level just how happy I am for her that she has gone next level, healed her HEART AND SOUL and the Karma has been lifted in her life!!! This is one of the most amazing miracles that I have seen since doing the work that I do on Keen, and I truly want to share these tools with everyone possible, so that the lifting of Karma and re-aligning of the Heart Chakra can take place on a Global level.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THESE TOOLS WITH EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW, SO EVERY SINGLE PERSON, PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR HAVE NOT, WILL BE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE UNIVERSE ENERGY AVAILABLE TO EACH OF US AND GO NEXT LEVEL JOY LIVING A HEART CENTERED LIFE WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE UNIVERSE. THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU ALL.

Again, I cannot emphasise enough how much The Heart Sutra Ancient Sanksrit Mantras will help to re-align and open the Heart Chakra, as this is what needs to be healed and re-aligned for all who want to live a Heart Centered life! Clearing the Karma is a very basic integral part of this equation!

This will assist you in clearing Karma, also lifting all Heart issues, re-organizing and re-aligning the Heart Chakra, as well as Opening the Heart Chakra to that when you re-connect with your Love, then you will not have these issues standing in the way of having and living in a Heart Centered life filled with JOY of the child like innocence sharing as playful friends in relationship with one another! All you need to do is, just listen to the Mantras, they will do all the work. It usually takes 1-2 weeks for things to take affect, just listen, no need to sing along. Once you feel the vibration and goose bumps while listening to the Heart Sutra, that is when you will know it is working for you.

Heart Chakra Sutra: Gate gate, paragate, parasamgate, bodhi svaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiWmI1vY-84&list=RDGiWmI1vY-84

Heart Sutra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNJVsPo5-w
MAHAMRITYUNJAYA MANTRA : MIRACLE SHIVA MANTRA :1100 TIMES : MASTER OF ALL MANTRAS :

Restores, rejuvenates, heals the physical body, brings prosperity, long life longevity peace and happiness (all you need to do is just play and listen to the music, it re-organizes the energy, releases Karma from the Soul, restores the Heart and life of the person listening to the mantra)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyCMraZ6Xcg

Ancient Sanksrit for Healing and Peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vq6Ot2RiEc

Please visit my  Blog for The Subject:

"Reiki Principles & Visioning Tools for Manifesting"

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Linda_Larson/Reiki-Principles--amp--Visioning-Tools-for-Manifesting/839528.aspx

NEXT LEVEL HEART SUTRA MANTRA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcas0pl6-tM&index=2&list=RDGiWmI1vY-84

Your Homework for this Part 2 "LIVING A HEART CENTERED LIFE WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE UNIVERSE" ONLINE CLASS is to listen to all the Mantras for 1-2 weeks until you start seeing results in your lives, and to then allow the process of lifting and processing your emotions to bring you to next level of clearing your Karma and Heal on a deeper level so that you can then find a Peace that you have not known before now. Once you have finished this process, then we will take off and go NEXT LEVEL JOY!

How amazing that is that you are participating in this NEXT LEVEL JOY in your HEART CENTER, so you will be able to find every single piece of JOY in your LIFE!!! Please SHARE YOUR LIFE STORIES WITH ME!!! I would LOVE TO MAKE OTHERS KNOW THAT THIS PROCESS DOES WORK, and so each of you can bring this NEXT LEVEL JOY!

Love and Light,

Linda Larson, Keen Advisor

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 09:51:41 PM »
Don't read with her. Everything she told me after the 11/11/18 reading was wrong. I mean like everything: the job, apartment, car, coworkers. Everything. I'm only commenting about her because she sent out some special to her previous clients. You are not losing anything if you don't read with her. Sorry, about the rant.

So glad I keep better notes now.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 10:18:52 PM »
@Sooshi, I am atleast ok with baking the cookies for the POI, but she told me to dress up sexy and seduce him to have sex with me and make it a memorable one.  ;) :o

I think she's the one that told me to bake my ex some cookies.  ??? :-\ ::)