Author Topic: chosenone77  (Read 35321 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: chosenone77
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2017, 04:40:26 PM »
I read with him :) he was actually very nice but did do the "are you understanding me ma'am?" Like are you grasping this? I just asked a clarifying question lol but I thought it was funny not rude. I appreciate his reading style.

I remember him being funny and blunt.  I remember him mentioning "the emotional dysfunctions" the POI I was calling about had.  Boy was he right.  LOL

Offline Epic08

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 05:00:31 PM »
Tried to get a reading with him. He accepted the chat and immediately ended it and when I tried to reconnect I realized thst he blocked me. I've never read with him. I don't know why these readers do this

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 05:10:59 PM »
He did say the same to me that he sees me walking away because of the inconsistency when he comes back. QoC18, FairieMoonChild also said he would be inconsistent so that's why it wouldn't work. The difference is he said that now that I know that is coming I can change it. Or change my response to it since I understand why he is that way, and if I can change that then it will be a relationship. So maybe when we get readings like "yes it will be" or "no it won't be" it would help to understand why, and if that is in our power to change then maybe we can.

Not saying I will want to or be able to change, just that it's interesting and maybe it isn't so black and white/yes or no. But more...the way things currently are then I don't see it turning into a relationship, but if this changes or your response to this changes, then yes.

makes sense, but we could kind of tell ourselves this without having to pay a reader right ? LOL

In my case anyway, it was me constantly trying to make sense of that guy's weird behavior and spending money trying to sooth myself.  BAD combination.  Deep down I think I knew it wasn't going anywhere but I got obsessed with wanting a more positive outlook.  Hard to explain lol.

If I didn't get the readings, I really feel I would have moved on a long time ago, but they kept me holding on.   

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
Oh absolutely!!! We definitely don't need to be paying readers. I would love to try to be someone who just takes life as it comes instead of needing to know something beforehand. So in this case I accept that if he comes back he comes back but I may not want to deal with it, and I probably won't. I would be better off with someone consistent.

Boy do I hear you!  this past POI was the only guy I ever got readings about, because it was so confusing and intense.  in the past, I would always just let things play out as they may.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »
same!! He is the only one. I dated a guy for a couple months recently and never asked about him. I just never felt this way or this confused over anyone, and I hate that I became this way!

Ugh me too!  for some reason with that man, I had to seek out readings, I never had the urge before...I think the psychic business stays alive because of men like the one I was calling about LOL.  Don't get me wrong, they can all be confusing/dense, but every so often  you meet a doozy with real issues LOL
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:52:59 PM by bluebelle »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2017, 10:53:06 PM »
If this is the same chosen one I remember talking to, his predictions never came to pass. I think it was around 3-4 years ago and I only spoke with him maybe 2-3 times. I thought it was weird because he gave me an unrealistically positive reading but something about the way he said it came across more like he was giving me a doom and gloom prediction. And he was sooooo sure it was going to happen even when I expressed my doubts, I think we almost got in an argument about it. Then after nothing came to pass, he blocked me.

It just makes me sad to think how many times I KNEW what they told me wasn't going to happen, but I wanted to believe it anyway.

LMAO you're right he's like positive and negative at the same time.....

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2017, 04:30:53 PM »
Hello,

I spoke to this advisor today and would agree that he is blunt and straightforward but seems realistic and to have solid insight. Just a couple of observations:

1. he also said with me that he saw me being the one to sabotage things (not exactly walk away) possibly... because I would misunderstand the inconsistent behaviour and jump to (nagative) conclusions. Is that something he has said to others?

2. I am almost positive this is Leo on CP. Same voice, same message for me. Not an issue but interesting!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2017, 10:06:04 PM »
He got a contact wrong.

Offline Kate

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2017, 11:22:11 PM »
He got a contact wrong.

As far as I'm aware Chosenone does not do timing.. he is a bottom line reader. He has never given me timing because he can't.

Offline Kate

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 12:00:51 AM »
He got a contact wrong.

As far as I'm aware Chosenone does not do timing.. he is a bottom line reader. He has never given me timing because he can't.

He's given me timings tons of times...always wrong.

At any rate, I thought he was ok/good until he gave me the exact same reading on two different people/situations. I mean almost word for word.

Seems as if he repeats a version of this 'you'll walk away' thing for a lot of people when that wasn't even applicable in my situation

Once again, that is very different from my experience. He has never given me that line.. or the same line for two different people.  The information he has given me so far has been so specifically accurate and realistic, it is hard to go against his advice.

When I have asked re timing, he has told me he does not do timing, he is a "bottom line" reader.. in other words, it does not matter what the timing is, or will be - the bottom line is going to happen regardless and the outcome will depend on my actions.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 01:19:49 AM »
He got a contact wrong.

I haven't been contacted by POI. I have not mentioned a date here.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2017, 03:07:14 AM »
"Seems as if he repeats a version of this 'you'll walk away' thing for a lot of people when that wasn't even applicable in my situation"

Not sure if that's referring to my post, but it was different for me. It was more that I'd be too frustrated and would ruin it by being tense / upset because of my frustration at the guy's pace and inconsistency... which is very possible because I am already frustrated!

Offline Kate

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2017, 09:47:55 AM »
"Seems as if he repeats a version of this 'you'll walk away' thing for a lot of people when that wasn't even applicable in my situation"

Not sure if that's referring to my post, but it was different for me. It was more that I'd be too frustrated and would ruin it by being tense / upset because of my frustration at the guy's pace and inconsistency... which is very possible because I am already frustrated!

Yeah - the only way to get around that frustration is to let go to some extent and get happy within yourself.. so you don't really care..not easy I know..seemingly impossible at times.. but I've had some success in short patches.. 

Offline mystery123

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2017, 12:44:04 PM »
He said the exact same thing to me too!! great connection, but poi unstable, i get frustrated, lose patience, walk away!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »
But that's what I mean...he assumes we're all frustrated with a POI (because 90% are) and will walk away/get fed up with it/drive someone away because we're fed up. Or some version or slight variation of that

He tried to spin that with me. Saying he saw inconsistent back and forth behavior with these guys and that I'd eventually walk away because I'm fed up with the frustration when that's not it at all.

I've got two great men interested in me one's my ex and one is something new. I'm just weighing up my options atm

Oh that is interesting, because I'm sure that is true for most of us that they are inconsistent so it's easy to say that is the case and we will walk away. I was told I would walk away but now that I know what to expect I can adjust my expectations and then it could end up being something.

It's interesting that for you the inconsistency line isn't true but he still told you that. Not good.

anything