Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 105084 times)

Lovefash67

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:53 PM »
I have a question for you guys. I finally was able to chat with lotus and in the middle of her giving me a respond to my question she ended our chat. Has this ever happened to anyone

Offline Epic08

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2017, 06:35:55 AM »
I have a question for you guys. I finally was able to chat with lotus and in the middle of her giving me a respond to my question she ended our chat. Has this ever happened to anyone
It happened to me once and it was a keen issue. When I spoke to her recently she did tell me that she was having problems with chat. Maybe try scheduling an appointment to see if you can have a call instead

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »
She doesn't come online, and if she does it's usually just an option for chat. I'm assuming you will have to setup an appointment for phone readings. I've only done chat readings with her, which were just ok. Wouldn't recommend chat.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2017, 10:12:38 PM »
I chatted with her several times last year. She fed me a fairy tale. Nothing happened. When she confirmed that a certain man was in the process of breaking up with a girl, I found out he just invited her to go with him at his friends wedding at a 5* resort in Thailand. In the process of breaking up? Mmmhhh no not at all LOL. As of today, they're still together lol. I have him on instagram,

Amb

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2017, 10:20:28 PM »
There is another thread on her here. Search Lotus of light using spaces in her name. I believe she has been a miss for some that thought she was accurate in their initial first reads, but ultimately wrong. I did have a phone call with her once, she just happened to have the arrange call option on. But she was so wrong with picking up my current situation. I mean just not even close. Sorry.

I'm mistaken, she only has this one thread. Must have been thinking of another reader.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:51:40 PM by Amb »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2017, 12:30:49 AM »
There is another thread on her here. Search Lotus of light using spaces in her name. I believe she has been a miss for some that thought she was accurate in their initial first reads, but ultimately wrong. I did have a phone call with her once, she just happened to have the arrange call option on. But she was so wrong with picking up my current situation. I mean just not even close. Sorry.

I'm mistaken, she only has this one thread. Must have been thinking of another reader.

No you were right. There are two. Here is the other one: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1956.msg36311.html#msg36311

Amb

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2017, 02:47:55 AM »
Strange, when I search her entire name only one thread shows up. When I search just Lotus, they both came up. Thought I was losing it for a moment ha! I thought she had 2 threads. Thanks for finding that HK

Offline britbrat

« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2017, 05:58:55 AM »
She has been pretty accurate for me with details and predictions. Something I didn't expect happen with a business deal and she mentioned it in my last reading.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2017, 06:53:54 AM »
She has been pretty accurate for me with details and predictions. Something I didn't expect happen with a business deal and she mentioned it in my last reading.

I only call her for love reading never for business or money but she picked up that I would be making more money and have a business and other great stuff coming up plus the organic Garden. I got a new job and a side job doing Reiki treatments at a holistic spiritual store plus my side business of that and I got into organic gardening before she mentioned it which was really freaky .I got a famous singer to my city. a lot of good stuff happening for me. And that was without me asking her. She told me to follow my intuition and take a lot of risk and things would go my way and so far she is right July I have a huge food drive planned everything's been working out for me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 06:56:15 AM by Alchemist13 »

Offline Exposed

« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2017, 12:42:09 PM »
Yeah if I could just catch her, that'd be great. I have a career question to ask. Still no response to my email and each time she DOES come on, she's automatically busy. It goes from "Advisor Away" to "Advisor Busy" with nothing in between 🙄

I know it!  :D
Not to mention she has substantial amount unsatisfactory reviews, people are spreading info, which these psychics seem like the 'holy grail.'

Offline kumamon

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2017, 03:06:10 PM »
Yeah if I could just catch her, that'd be great. I have a career question to ask. Still no response to my email and each time she DOES come on, she's automatically busy. It goes from "Advisor Away" to "Advisor Busy" with nothing in between 🙄

I recently realize if she feels like read with you then she will let you click the chat next w button, she doesn't feel like necessary to speak with her, even u click she will go offline right away.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »
She doesn't have alot of bad reviews.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2017, 09:12:47 PM »

I recently realize if she feels like read with you then she will let you click the chat next w button, she doesn't feel like necessary to speak with her, even u click she will go offline right away.

Hey, maybe she doesn't feel a connection so why bother...not wasting time or money.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2017, 05:55:11 PM »
Lotus of light was a complete miss for me. Read my current situation completely wrong. I have had good readings with AV. Lots of things have come to pass with her. She's had a few misses for me but more often than not she was right.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2017, 08:22:18 PM »
I guess I have just been lucky. Sometimes I login, I see her online, click and bam..chatting with her!

anything