Author Topic: Majority rules?  (Read 2501 times)

Offline verb18

Majority rules?
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:32:44 AM »
Does anyone have experiences/know if "majority rules" when talking to different advisors? I've been going through a situation, and about 10+ advisors have been in complete alignment/in tune with my situation, and have generally predicted the same time frames. However, about 3-5 advisors I've spoken to within the past few months have predicted something totally opposite - and its outcome i am not hoping for! however - they did pick up on the person in question. This def. has me a bit perplexed, so I was just wondering if anyone can help me out!

Offline HornetKick

Re: Majority rules?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:25:06 PM »
This won't help probably, but I posted somewhere else as well that I had three readers give me the same outcome for a job. Three different days, three different times, same outcome - that the job wasn't dead (this was after the interview) and they all said I would get the job. This was about two years ago I believe. It was for a company that almost never advertises for positions. I asked why didn't I get the job after the interview, in order to improve on the next one. They all to varying degrees said they hired from within and after a few months, the new hire won't work out and they would call me back.

It never happened.

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »
This won't help probably, but I posted somewhere else as well that I had three readers give me the same outcome for a job. Three different days, three different times, same outcome - that the job wasn't dead (this was after the interview) and they all said I would get the job. This was about two years ago I believe. It was for a company that almost never advertises for positions. I asked why didn't I get the job after the interview, in order to improve on the next one. They all to varying degrees said they hired from within and after a few months, the new hire won't work out and they would call me back.

It never happened.

Ahh I am sorry to hear that. To make you feel better, I went through a phase where I read about my career/job opportunities - the same thing happened to me. I was told I wouldnt get the job, but I would still work for the company but it in a different department. It also never happened! I also have MANY friends who have went for career readings and the same things have happened. However, the readers I went to about my career, I also went to about love/relationships and they were spot on and accurate in that regard. I realllly think sometimes it is based on the situation - in regards to careers, and I have said this on another post, soooo much is at play with people/new applications/bosses and its a constant decision making environment where things can change at the drop of a hat... I would know because in my field of work in internal recruiting, I literally see people on the brink of getting hired, and then 1 hour later a new application comes in and the person who almost got the job doesn't.. I don't see how any psychic can be "so good" to even see that coming!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 08:49:15 PM »
Does anyone have experiences/know if "majority rules" when talking to different advisors? I've been going through a situation, and about 10+ advisors have been in complete alignment/in tune with my situation, and have generally predicted the same time frames. However, about 3-5 advisors I've spoken to within the past few months have predicted something totally opposite - and its outcome i am not hoping for! however - they did pick up on the person in question. This def. has me a bit perplexed, so I was just wondering if anyone can help me out!

It's impossible to say because we don't know how good the readers are who you've used. And even if you've consulted highly-regarded ones, we don't know how well they work for you in particular as not all readers work for everybody. FWIW, I read with the usual top ones mentioned here and I have never been given a negative prediction. I have had delays predicted which did happen. Recently, I had predictions for development with POI that are in the process of happening. (Kisha 100% correctly predicted these past few months to the present.)

Also FWIW, I don't ask farther out than three months. I believe readings should be guides to help you manifest. However, in general readings, Kisha and Cookie both get farther out than three months and both of them have nailed it for me, even when I couldn't imagine what they were saying happening or how it could happen.

I guess what I'm saying is they all predict the same changes with us and the changes happen, albeit with differing details and there usually is an unexpected twist or surprise when it happens. Hope you get your desired outcome! :-)

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 09:08:50 PM »

It's impossible to say because we don't know how good the readers are who you've used. And even if you've consulted highly-regarded ones, we don't know how well they work for you in particular as not all readers work for everybody. FWIW, I read with the usual top ones mentioned here and I have never been given a negative prediction. I have had delays predicted which did happen. Recently, I had predictions for development with POI that are in the process of happening. (Kisha 100% correctly predicted these past few months to the present.)

Also FWIW, I don't ask farther out than three months. I believe readings should be guides to help you manifest. However, in general readings, Kisha and Cookie both get farther out than three months and both of them have nailed it for me, even when I couldn't imagine what they were saying happening or how it could happen.

I guess what I'm saying is they all predict the same changes with us and the changes happen, albeit with differing details and there usually is an unexpected twist or surprise when it happens. Hope you get your desired outcome! :-)

This was excellent feedback!! Thanks! I feel that a lot of the info/predictions I have been given have been positive, however, based on my situation, I feel it does make sense - do you feel intuition also has a lot of power here? because I think as humans we know if something is possible or not. I have been reading about the same issue and a lot of the developments that have been predicted are slowly coming to pass - and I feel good about it! I agree with the 3 month thing - as a lot of my predictions have been for 3-6 months out but they def make sense in my situation. Also some readers people have bashed on this forum have been absolutely spot on and accurate for me. It truly is very hard to say!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 05:35:17 AM »
this is one of those things where you go with your gut. my best reads have been people not recommended not on Keen all the time or just others. Like the ones people like on here a lot and rave about have been so off for me sometimes. Get less reads too btw, the more reads you get, the more confused as hell you will be, totally. It literaly takes you out of your own intuition - not a good thing, i am learning the hard way with that. The best readers i ever had told me to either not come back or told me to come back after a while later. too many reads messes you up i think.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 06:33:16 AM »
this is one of those things where you go with your gut. my best reads have been people not recommended not on Keen all the time or just others. Like the ones people like on here a lot and rave about have been so off for me sometimes. Get less reads too btw, the more reads you get, the more confused as hell you will be, totally. It literaly takes you out of your own intuition - not a good thing, i am learning the hard way with that. The best readers i ever had told me to either not come back or told me to come back after a while later. too many reads messes you up i think.

Yes, I agree. I find that when I remove myself from doing readings, things begin to unfold. Intuition is also HUGE! I think a lot of situations we search for answers for are within us, lol.