Author Topic: When are your predictions due?  (Read 5716 times)

Rediska

Re: When are your predictions due?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 04:29:49 AM »

I have had a lot of small, short-term predictions come true by several readers. A lot of them nailed things like, When would it be better (to make me feel better), or when would he open up more, when would my money increase, etc.. The predictions did include contact.

I have no predictions at this point besides one for my own health and sanity going into the longterm with a relationship and career (I'm asking for big stuff now, and asking really difficult questions I think). Several other predictions came to pass but very, very VERY few have had the forthsightedness (I spelled that wrong, but is it even a word lol) to give me a completely cohesive answer. I think I have some super big predictions pending now.... will let you know :D

Say what?! Lol. Can you name the readers or pm me?

Ugh I should be more direct. The predictions which came true didn't include the possible terrible stuff which would be attached due to my situation. Of course it's my fault for not asking. But also in some cases I did ask and they were like  :D things will be awesome  :D
So great timing and completely off in the meat of it. I don't think I can suggest them in good conscience.
I will create a list at some point though and do a post about it!

That's bittersweet. Who nailed the timing for you?

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 05:47:46 AM »
Mine are due feb- June
I will be writing when it occurs and which reader is best in timing.

I hope they occur

Offline Beesa

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 12:41:29 AM »
@ Rediska. PMed you  :)

anything