Author Topic: When are your predictions due?  (Read 5717 times)

Rediska

When are your predictions due?
« on: February 04, 2017, 11:40:42 PM »
Thought it would be fun to ask everyone when their outcome/predictions are due since we are in February. I have a mini one this month and two in March. One in April or May.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:43:50 AM by Rediska »

Offline YellowLove

Re: When are you predictions due?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 01:01:03 AM »
Pretty much Feb/March. So we'll see.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 01:20:53 AM »
I'm crossing my fingers for some happy endings here.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 01:50:18 AM »
Same feb -April a lot said feb march

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 02:08:27 AM »
Pretty much Feb/March. So we'll see.
same.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 02:24:26 AM »
I don't want to be Debbie Downer but please don't hold on to these time frames.  Read these threads.  Many many many times frames don't happen.  I hope they do but don't expect them to.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 02:27:27 AM »
Depending on who you ask-
Mid-February (Gaylene, Aries Intuition)
Or April (Queen of cups18, sourcepower)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 02:42:40 AM »
I don't want to be Debbie Downer but please don't hold on to these time frames.  Read these threads.  Many many many times frames don't happen.  I hope they do but don't expect them to.

No worries. I figured it would be a bit should it happen in the timeframe we could report our outcomes and what not:)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 03:20:56 AM »

No worries. I figured it would be a bit should it happen in the timeframe we could report our outcomes and what not:)

Wouldn't it be awesome if they all were right!! :)

Offline Shayalay

Re: When are your predictions due?
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 03:23:24 AM »
Some smaller ones, one possibly significant, in Feb. but mainly March/April and continuing.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 05:39:33 AM »

I have had a lot of small, short-term predictions come true by several readers. A lot of them nailed things like, When would it be better (to make me feel better), or when would he open up more, when would my money increase, etc.. The predictions did include contact.

I have no predictions at this point besides one for my own health and sanity going into the longterm with a relationship and career (I'm asking for big stuff now, and asking really difficult questions I think). Several other predictions came to pass but very, very VERY few have had the forthsightedness (I spelled that wrong, but is it even a word lol) to give me a completely cohesive answer. I think I have some super big predictions pending now.... will let you know :D

Rediska

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 06:29:33 AM »

I have had a lot of small, short-term predictions come true by several readers. A lot of them nailed things like, When would it be better (to make me feel better), or when would he open up more, when would my money increase, etc.. The predictions did include contact.

I have no predictions at this point besides one for my own health and sanity going into the longterm with a relationship and career (I'm asking for big stuff now, and asking really difficult questions I think). Several other predictions came to pass but very, very VERY few have had the forthsightedness (I spelled that wrong, but is it even a word lol) to give me a completely cohesive answer. I think I have some super big predictions pending now.... will let you know :D

Say what?! Lol. Can you name the readers or pm me?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 10:00:44 PM »
Btw, wanted to add I was told Feb/March by a lot back in Dec. I'll give it to April but not on a standstill with anything. Now some predictions have come to pass by Yona. Not the bigger one yet, but time will tell.

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 10:07:54 PM »
Btw, wanted to add I was told Feb/March by a lot back in Dec. I'll give it to April but not on a standstill with anything. Now some predictions have come to pass by Yona. Not the bigger one yet, but time will tell.

What makes you say April? That is interesting. I had a reader give me April/May and this was back in December. I appreciate it now because it is a realistic timeframe.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 04:26:05 AM »

Say what?! Lol. Can you name the readers or pm me?

Ugh I should be more direct. The predictions which came true didn't include the possible terrible stuff which would be attached due to my situation. Of course it's my fault for not asking. But also in some cases I did ask and they were like  :D things will be awesome  :D
So great timing and completely off in the meat of it. I don't think I can suggest them in good conscience.
I will create a list at some point though and do a post about it!

anything