Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124171 times)

Offline migsyhere

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2017, 05:20:23 AM »
Why do you think timing in general is so difficult to nail?
Probably because its not finite and can be influenced.  Its not like your hair color or where you were born.  There are many factors and people that can influence when something or an event plays out.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2017, 05:30:55 AM »
I have read with Sarah and Sophia both.  I like Sarah better.  She's one of  the ones 4 years ago that told me the POI would be back in the spring. He did come back March 1 and we were together for 2 years.  However,  this time around she wasn't right with the time frame.  According to her, we should have been together 3 months ago but things did happen that could have and probably did shift the timing. 

Offline Beesa

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2017, 07:02:19 AM »
I don;t know what the hell is going on in this thread , but a lot of the psychics listed in it are not good for me and are ranging from just ok to horrid, and a couple I never contacted . I will say also though that psychics are shitty after a while when you keep calling and asking them the same questions over and over again. The best readings I have ever had are people I did like one reading with and that was it. They weren't on Keen, they were in person. 
I just wish we would do a reading here and there once in a while and that's it. We're kicking our own asses by returning to people repeatedly. It's counterproductive. It's unnecessary. A lot of people here are highly intuitive and have lost touch with their own intuition and basically passed it onto someone else, and now are paying them. They have no concept of their own intuition anymore and don't recognize it because they've assigned it over to someone else.
I wish we would stop doing that and just reclaim what's ours.
The better readers are the ones who will help you remember that.
The terrible ones are the ones who will make you feel like they have all the answers and you literally know nothing. Don't fall for it. You know a lot, you literally know everything , but your head and heart ache and you need insight. A good reader will reconnect you to Self. And will not toy with you or treat you like a fool.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »
It sucks to be so dissapointed especially after being led on or holding onto hope but I am lucky and blessed to have 1-2 psychics who work for me almost always.Its easier said than done but I don't hold onto anything .i don't ask for timelines i like more contact predictions like ..he will be back in Sept or fall season..not exact dates times and despise when psychics give me a number 4,5,6 like what do I do with that ??watch the clock to see he will text me at 4:56?
My POI and I have been apart since April 2016..although we work together interact at work nothing outside of work..Yes some say he will be back it's almost one year even so I am really questioning whether I would want a man that made me "wait"stand by for one year..are you that unsure about me?if so no man is worthy to be "waited"for as our best years get wasted

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2017, 01:37:49 PM »
So to clarify..
What you meant was those are the readers who were right for you about it not coming back together? I'm a little confused cause you said you found them during that time. Is this a short list from a much larger list?
I found keen.com during that time. The readers I listed are the ones who've given me accurate predictions over the years.  that said, NO ONE is correct 100% of the time. Ans a matter of fact, I feel like the more people call me - like every day or every other day, the less I see.  Reading for someone is like - sorry - taking a poop.  You release this big energy thing and you need to give it time to build back up.  Thats what its like for me anyway. Hope that helps.  Short answer is these readers are on my regular rotation. I like them. Others will hate them. If you hate them, don't call them.
love to all:)

LOL at 💩 😂 but makes sense. Do you tell the callers that? I mean that you can't see as much?

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2017, 01:55:36 PM »
I don;t know what the hell is going on in this thread , but a lot of the psychics listed in it are not good for me and are ranging from just ok to horrid, and a couple I never contacted . I will say also though that psychics are shitty after a while when you keep calling and asking them the same questions over and over again. The best readings I have ever had are people I did like one reading with and that was it. They weren't on Keen, they were in person. 
I just wish we would do a reading here and there once in a while and that's it. We're kicking our own asses by returning to people repeatedly. It's counterproductive. It's unnecessary. A lot of people here are highly intuitive and have lost touch with their own intuition and basically passed it onto someone else, and now are paying them. They have no concept of their own intuition anymore and don't recognize it because they've assigned it over to someone else.
I wish we would stop doing that and just reclaim what's ours.
The better readers are the ones who will help you remember that.
The terrible ones are the ones who will make you feel like they have all the answers and you literally know nothing. Don't fall for it. You know a lot, you literally know everything , but your head and heart ache and you need insight. A good reader will reconnect you to Self. And will not toy with you or treat you like a fool.
**Thumbs Up!!!** 

Although I think that its terrible difficult for most people to "read" for themselves, i do full heartedly believe that we all have a form of intuition.  I lost a listing on keen after repeatedly telling someone (whom I shall refer to as "The Stalker") to kindly stop calling me so often.  The situation escalated and got out of control and i lost the listing and was kicked off keen for a while. 

It was during the session and Keen was my only source of making money for a short while, so I had to stay on and available for callers, but this women became obsessed. She would call me every few hours or every day.  What she wasn't able to understand is that reading for people is energetic.  But the flow can dry up.  You're right, an honest person should say, sorry I have nothing left for you. Because that is honestly how it feels.  Its like running a hot shower for an hour, the water will eventually turn cold and you have to let the boiler heat up again. 

Thats why when we give long readings we have to get off line for a bit - you feel drained.  i do at least.  That is also the reason that people that call with one or two minutes and want a real and satisfying answer end up feeling frustrated: its incredibly difficult to connect to someone energetically in 120 seconds! 

In my case, i ask the person to repeat their name three times as I shuffle. I get images and hear things that make sense to them - but its a process. I mean of course - don't get me wrong -  I am guilty of calling for someone for a quick answer but after the relationship is established. I'm in agreement with you though - hedging all your bets on psychic is never a good idea.  Often we know the answer or solution and we call for conformation.

Oh my gosh I know who this reader is!! I read with her.  The cartomacy,  new York real Estate,  I found her just before she got kicked off Keen.  You had some fantastic articles on the blog on your old account.  I think I tried to email you to set up a reading. 

So guys she's legit.  Her reading style is no bullshit and she will even cut you off from talking so you don't give her too much info.  Don't expect no "honey and sweetie" coddling from this one! Lol. UPDATE please don't PM me asking who she is; she asked me not to give away her identify so I must respect her privacy. 

I'm kinda psyched I found her again! Or that she/you got a keen account back. 

For everyone else.  I know a lot of readers say readers can't read for readers.  Maybe that's the reason the ones she listed aren't great for most of us here.. Maybe her readers tune in to a different frequency or something and we just aren't on it.

Shrug emoji

Glad you got back on keen!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:41:02 PM by sunshineluv7 »

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2017, 02:17:44 PM »
I just remembered... Editing because a Google search on what I had here shows your new name and I'll leave that up to you.  =) Hope is the name,  wasn't the handle on keen. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 04:17:03 PM by sunshineluv7 »

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2017, 04:04:54 PM »
Ha, detective sunshine. See so she's a legit reader we should welcome and be open to learning from. I never knew until now why readers called other readers. I didn't know you couldn't see what was coming for yourself and was always suspicious when I saw a favorite reader leaving a review for someone else. Now I know! :)

But don't give away her current Keen name if you figure it out. I figure she wanted to remain anonymous here for a reason so she could share like everyone else. If she wants to give it out to anyone, she can.

I won't.  =) I am on a 60 day no reading thing right now.  Getting control of my life back! But I was sad when I thought she was gone  also was pissed that keen would just erase a reader and not tell the readers clients how to get in touch! Only read with her once., but I would have gone back.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »
Editing per Migsy's request not to reveal her as a reader.

Yay for Migsy :) I was skeptical because you only mentioned psychics that worked for you, and I think in this forum (as you've seen) we've all ran into quite a few readers who didn't work so it's rare to see someone only write about people who worked. Anywho, if she does reveal who she is - read with her. Her rates are reasonable for sure and she doesn't waste your time on the phone. But, like she said, if you're looking for a therapist instead of straight up answers, she's likely not the right fit for you. I never read with AriesIntuition on the phone but from what people right I'd say they likely have similar styles. Very cut and dry, this is how it is/what I get, I'm not here to pander to your feelings, take it or leave it type deal. And I respect that.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:33:08 PM by sunshineluv7 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2017, 05:15:03 PM »
If in fact she is who Sunshine thinks it is, i read with her 2 years ago. She was wrong. She said my ex would come back around, his finances would get better and we would be together in 3 months. Nope. I kicked him out 2 months later after I found out he was talking to the other woman he had been with. She also said I would meet a military type person through a friend.  Nope.  The only thing she got right was we had conflict in the last and the break up was very hurtful to me. Thats a given when I'm calling about an ex.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:26:10 PM by Baypark1 »

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »
Abarnes - we have a new board set up to help with that, once you become a member there's a 60 day "journal" thread type thing to keep us all accountable. (well, us all is just a few people, it's brand new).

http://psychiccallersanon.activeboard.com/

:)

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2017, 05:21:08 PM »
Oy vey!  Sunshine if you were I reader we would definitely call you the PSYCHIC DETECTIVE!!  hahaha!! 

So a couple of things... If you know who I am, please please don't go on about it here.  I come to this site to find readers that work for others because there are so many on Keen who are mediocre or just plain fibbing.  Also, as I have repeatedly said here to those that have emailed me, I'm not here to solicit callers.  I don't need to do that.  In addition, please do me the gracious favor of not mentioning my name or - when and if you find it - the name I read under on the site; as mentioned, I'm not cutesy cuddly kind of reader and it only takes one "she's so mean" basher to f'ck up your traffic. 

All of that said, I'll keep posting people I like. Has anyone tried Nancydarlene or Angelbaby of the Light?  Love both big time!!

And PSS - no one is going to right 100% of the time for anyone - you would have to be GOD for that to happen. 
I think I'm going to delete this thread.  I certainly didn't intend for this.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:23:58 PM by migsyhere »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »
I've been curious about angelbaby of light, I've seen her on a few times and thought about trying her.  You also mentioned that AstroSarah told you you would read on keen. She wasn't obviously right about that, but did you find her to be accurate with other outcome/predictions? Have you tried MarieAnna?

I read with Angel baby.  Wrong.  Nancy Darlene..wrong. I like Marie Anna. Not sure if she's right yet. We will see

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2017, 05:41:13 PM »
Hoping Marie Anna is right. I read with her after seeing she was accurate for someone here, and it sounds like she is honest from her reviews. I really like talking to her too. She is blunt and funny.

I lIke her because she's honest.  Time frame changed but I'm good with that. 

Offline monika

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »
Oy vey!  Sunshine if you were I reader we would definitely call you the PSYCHIC DETECTIVE!!  hahaha!! 

So a couple of things... If you know who I am, please please don't go on about it here.  I come to this site to find readers that work for others because there are so many on Keen who are mediocre or just plain fibbing.  Also, as I have repeatedly said here to those that have emailed me, I'm not here to solicit callers.  I don't need to do that.  In addition, please do me the gracious favor of not mentioning my name or - when and if you find it - the name I read under on the site; as mentioned, I'm not cutesy cuddly kind of reader and it only takes one "she's so mean" basher to f'ck up your traffic. 

All of that said, I'll keep posting people I like. Has anyone tried Nancydarlene or Angelbaby of the Light?  Love both big time!!

And PSS - no one is going to right 100% of the time for anyone - you would have to be GOD for that to happen. 
I think I'm going to delete this thread.  I certainly didn't intend for this.

I don't understand couple of things... first if she was good why all of a sudden she disappear from Keen without informing her clients?? When Joeana took a break in reading on Keen she emailed all her clients and explained all the reasons why. And second question... I like your approach and would like to read with you so why don't you want to share your Keen name with us???

anything