Author Topic: Jody Rose  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Zee

Jody Rose
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:08:30 PM »
http://www.keen.com/search?st=jody%20rose

I got an invite to read with her (she has three listings) but on one listing the bag reviews are really bad.  I've never read with her in my life. How is it possible to get an unsolicited email invite from readers we haven't read with?

Some of her reviews state she asks a lot of questions, makes up stuff as she goes along, tells the reader what they want to hear, gives advice, is simply guessing, although she is incredibly nice.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Jody Rose
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:37:09 AM »
weird!
do you think it was a different reader before that changed their Keen name? i know 'Aurora' has done it a handful of times in the past couple of years. otherwise, i didn't think it was possible to contact someone that was not an established client.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:02:43 PM »
That's possible.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »
So, I have no idea what possessed me to call her. But I will NEVER ever make that mistake again. SMH. Terrible for me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 09:12:56 PM »
weird!
do you think it was a different reader before that changed their Keen name? i know 'Aurora' has done it a handful of times in the past couple of years. otherwise, i didn't think it was possible to contact someone that was not an established client.
I've had readers that I haven't read with, but that I added to my favorites list to keep track of, send me mail.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »
Yup that's happened to me too

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 11:45:46 AM »
Agree with what people have said about her. She's very very sweet but not a psychic at all. She was wrong about everything.

anything