Author Topic: Carmencam  (Read 20032 times)

Offline Vanni

Re: Carmencam
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
This thread was started October 12, 2013 and I did a search on Carmencam to find her site. I ended up finding her facebook page.  Hey kickingthehabit, did you know she posted your positive comments on her facebook, the day after the thread was started?  Either she is a member here or someone sent it to her.

I just thought it was interesting, but I still plan on trying her out.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fifth-Generation-Psychic-Carmen-Rosaly-Brower/113440112057138

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 01:23:49 AM »
Yeah, someone here told me that my post was on her Facebook page.  However, I highly doubt she is a member here and would copy and paste my post on her Facebook page.  I feel confident it was a member here that shared my post with her.  I posted the truth about my reading with her, so if someone here connects with her great and if not sorry but pretty much everyone was wrong for me...so props were in order for her.

As we all know some readers work great for some and not for others.

This thread was started October 12, 2013 and I did a search on Carmencam to find her site. I ended up finding her facebook page.  Hey kickingthehabit, did you know she posted your positive comments on her facebook, the day after the thread was started?  Either she is a member here or someone sent it to her.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fifth-Generation-Psychic-Carmen-Rosaly-Brower/113440112057138

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 01:34:56 AM »
Wow that is crazy!!!

Yeah, someone here told me that my post was on her Facebook page.  However, I highly doubt she is a member here and would copy and paste my post on her Facebook page.  I feel confident it was a member here that shared my post with her.  I posted the truth about my reading with her, so if someone here connects with her great and if not sorry but pretty much everyone was wrong for me...so props were in order for her.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2013, 02:42:12 AM »
Yeah pretty crazy huh?  It doesn't matter, she was right in my situation at that time.  So whoever gave her my post, thank you and I hope she worked for you.

Wow that is crazy!!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »
Ok here it goes. I know I have said I DO NOT ENDORSE anyone, but I take that back as I believe CarmenCam is the real deal.

Some of you know details about my daughter and I will not go into them publicly here, but she read with Carmen and something Carmen told her just happened.  I can not go into details but it is not relationship oriented, Carmen told her something was going to happen within a 4 week window and it did.   The crazy thing about this is that my daughter did not ask about anything specific but Carmen told her about this "event" on her own.  I will say this is not something that most readers would even touch with a nine foot pole.  I am floored by the prediction because none of us close to my daughter saw it coming, we had no idea lol.  I told my daughter to discard the reading and forget about it because as most of you know I don't believe in any psychics, but I think my feelings are changing now based on this prediction.

I know Carmen has been very wrong for some of you here, but she was very right for me back several years ago and she yet again demonstrated her flawless ability with my daughter.

I think the key is to not focus on the reading, to forget it and move on.  I know when she read for me I thought she was full of it and discarded it all together, well she was right for me and maybe it was because I didn't perseverate on it or timing...I actually threw it in a box full of the other readings labeled BS. 

My daughter didn't believe her and didn't think about the reading until the "event" happened, so maybe this will help some of you that are constantly reading over your notes.  I will add that it is hard to not go over the notes daily, but I honestly feel it only hinders us from moving on and living.

Offline Zee

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »
When does this chick work? I've called her twice over this past weekend and the call wasn't completed either time. She has her alerts on, (the reason I thought she was working), so what does ALERT mean exactly? That she is alerted a phone call was missed or the alert gives her an option to pick up or not?  I figured if she is busy then she should just log off. Just my two cents.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2013, 11:18:13 PM »
Agreed, I've tried reaching her at various hours and nothing. There are so many readers that do this and it's annoying to the nth degree!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2014, 03:36:07 AM »
I had a situation I called about since June. Pretty much everyone except Carmencam, Ness, and Kisha (to a degree) were correct. Kisha didn't give many details but she knew it would go nowhere. Ness also accurately predicted the situation at high level, but Carmen was specific and spot on. She was also right about the latest experience with C. It sucks she apparently took a post from this forum and shared it on her Facebook page, but I think this woman is truly gifted.

By the way, everyone else was wrong. The only two other readers I'd still call would be Queen of cups18 (Anne) and LadyP because they made specific predictions along the way and have been realistic in what they've seen. Anne never fed me a fairytale and advised me to let go of this long time ago. LadyP does waver sometimes but I think she provides helpful insight if you don't call too frequently.

Moving on. Hopefully I'll finally learn this time.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 04:21:13 AM »
Synergy,

CarmenCam did not take my post off the forum and put it on her facebook.  Someone from this forum sent it to her when they called her for an appointment. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 11:56:13 AM »
There's a typo in my post. It should say pretty much everyone was INCORRECT with the exception of carmencam who was spot on, and the other readers I mentioned who were correct in ways. I also owe more credit to Anne than it appears. She has been mostly correct and made specific/accurate predictions.

And I got it now, KTH. Looks like I didn't read the entire thread. I would appreciate it if members kept this post between us here. The benefit of having this forum is so we can share freely and honestly with our reviews.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
@Synergy...........Yep, totally agree!!!!!!!!

b] I would appreciate it if members kept this post between us here. The benefit of having this forum is so we can share freely and honestly with our reviews.[/b]
[/quote]

Offline Zee

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »
Had a read with Carmencam today and she is basically a card reader. 

She said pretty much what other readers have said except for one thing.
Because I keep getting conflicting reviews about two people I have called about (both men), but not romantic at all, she has been the first one to say that the first guy (W) is more helpful than the second one (C), where everyone else has said it was (C) who would be more helpful.  I'm confused now more than ever, which leads me to believe that I have to figure it out on my own.

She picked up on (J), the male friend who every reader on the planet and some close friends misreads as a romance. I wouldn't have him if he were the last man on earth.  I know 100% that crap will NEVER happen because he has too many personality defects that I don't find attractive at all. I feel sorry for his wife every time I talk to him and especially his kids because he is just another delusional man who feels that being a good provider equates to being a good husband/father. Men just don't get it.

Carmencam mentioned that she saw a rekindling of a romance with someone I knew from the past and when I explained the situation about (J) she switched her read and said, then it would be someone else. I thought to myself, well which is it?

She gave me both the travel and moving spiel, although I'm already three months into a recent move.

Oh, here is her info if you prefer to speak to her off Keen.
30 min $60.00 and and 120 for the hour.
(727) 692 2806

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 04:23:51 PM by Zee »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2014, 04:32:31 PM »
I too had a relapse and tried her today. She did pick up on a romantic situation, but she made it more than what it was. I was also asking about career issues and she said some stereotypical stuff based on what I told her. She used her cards for a few minutes, I guess to try to "tune in" but ended up giving me her advice and her thoughts about the subject. I hate it when readers do that.

She did make one prediction for the summer, but the way she said it would happen makes no logical sense and is particularly what I won't tolerate in the situation.

Just another example of one reader working for another and being off for me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 04:39:17 PM by bstalling »

Offline Zee

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2014, 05:45:56 PM »
I guess to try to "tune in" but ended up giving me her advice and her thoughts about the subject. I hate it when readers do that.
I hate this more than anything. I don't pay people for their advice, especially when you don't know me or my life's experiences. Why don't most of them understand this? Perhaps because they don't want to say they are wrong or can't connect? jeeeez.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2014, 05:56:47 PM »
I guess to try to "tune in" but ended up giving me her advice and her thoughts about the subject. I hate it when readers do that.
I hate this more than anything. I don't pay people for their advice, especially when you don't know me or my life's experiences. Why don't most of them understand this? Perhaps because they don't want to say they are wrong or can't connect? jeeeez.

It would have saved me time for them to say "Gee, not picking anything up psychically. I'm not going to bore you with my ideas on the subject, so lets not continue".

As I think more about the reading, the more annoyed I get. Its like, you doubt what they did get right when everything else is crap.

Thanks for suggesting her, Kickingthehabit. I don't want you to feel like you made a mistake by posting her. Everyone's experience will be different, it seems. 

anything