Author Topic: Sweetheart Tarot  (Read 17561 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: Sweetheart Tarot
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 02:27:42 PM »
..A little disappointed in her readings now..While she have been accurate with predictions of contact and meetings,she was wrong about something else very important.I asked if the guy was seeing someone else,and she was totally clear;not a woman in sight.Not the slightest dating.
I heard today that he is very involved,and has been so for a long time.He more or less told me so himself,the rest i heard from others.

I kind of knew there was someone,i read cards myself,and ask for symbols.The symbols were crystal clear all the way.i just hoped for a long time it wasnt so,..

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 03:11:40 PM »
Zenia, I'm really sorry to hear that!!   :(

Offline Zenia

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 03:24:38 PM »
Thank you Awesomeness :)You`re awesome :)

Offline copperhead

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

Sorry, too. But this should teach us a lesson: let's ask the person in question instead of readers. The answer will likely be true (unless s/he has reasons to lie to us) and free of charge.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 03:53:42 PM »
Zenia,
Sorry to hear this.  It totally makes me question the reader's validity when they can't pick up something so strong. 
I mean, aren't these readings done through energy?  Even if the reader uses tools, the reading still has to be based upon our energy and the energy of the person we are asking questions about.
I do believe we just have to trust our own instincts.  But why, oh why, is this soooo hard to do?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 04:08:20 PM »
I have more than one time gotten surpriced that the readers didnt pick up a significant third person.
The guy in my case has his reasons not to tell.I think that he is trying to create a brigde over to me,while still keeping her,until he is settled with me.Ride two horses for a while :)

I called several about this,and very few mentioned another woman,and those who did,told me it was strictly friendship only.(Geez..are we THAT stupid :))
It was a setback,and i shrunk my favourite-list with a great deal of readers.So its always good for something :)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 04:24:11 PM »
hi Zenia
that is rough, and sorry this happened to you. i've had this happen before. it's almost like you feel betrayed by the reader when this happens. so not only are you hurt, you feel betrayed. there could be numerous reasons the reader didn't pick it up, but a lot of them are usually readers excuses. i think they were just plain wrong.

also, Sweetheart was DEAD wrong about something for me last month as well, so this doesn't surprise me at all. i think she's been wrong for others too, i've learned on chat.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »
Re: reading energy. It's whatever they feel like saying. One minute, it'll be energy. Then the next, it'll be "spirit says..."

Angel light

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 06:35:53 PM »
That is so disappointing Zenia.  Can you tell us who was wrong and who was semi-right (in seeing a female but thought this person was just a friend?)  This would help us in determining who in the heck to read with :)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
hi Zenia
that is rough, and sorry this happened to you. i've had this happen before. it's almost like you feel betrayed by the reader when this happens. so not only are you hurt, you feel betrayed. there could be numerous reasons the reader didn't pick it up, but a lot of them are usually readers excuses. i think they were just plain wrong.

also, Sweetheart was DEAD wrong about something for me last month as well, so this doesn't surprise me at all. i think she's been wrong for others too, i've learned on chat.
Hi Truth!
Yes,exactly!I have felt like that many times.You get the facts,then the horrible shock,and then you feel the betrayal of the readers,almost before you started to organize your thoughts and feelings about the betrayal of the man.
When this happens,all my readings rushes through my mind,and i feel SOOOO disappointed in the readers that i did trust,and that seemed reliable,.
I took Sweetheart off my list for now at least.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
That is so disappointing Zenia.  Can you tell us who was wrong and who was semi-right (in seeing a female but thought this person was just a friend?)  This would help us in determining who in the heck to read with :)
Yes,coming up :)I wrote a new post on this.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 04:52:34 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:36:45 AM by hope4love »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 06:49:20 AM »
I feel for you and I understand how much it sucks to find out this information and how disappointing it is to realize your trusted reader(s) were wrong about a third party.
It has happened to me and you wonder how could someone who is gifted(supposedly) not pick up another person in the picture.   :o

I agree that if a guy is reaching out to you yet he's still involved with someone else, he's trying to create a scenario which he can go to; who needs that bs?!
In my experience, this usually means the guy's current situation isn't all that great and is on the rocks and men usually don't like being alone.  (generally speaking)

Stand your ground and know your worth!
Yes,its true,men dont leave what they have,even if its not good,if they still can befit from it,unless they fall in love with someone else.When they do,some dont cut the bond to the woman they have,before creating something with the new girl.
It sucked with my trusted readers,but now i have narrowed them down :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »
I have to say almost every negative prediction she made for me came true.

She just gave me another negative prediction so we'll have to see.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 04:40:01 AM »
I always like updating the forum when predictions manifest or readings are accurate, and I need to do so once again.  I've been reviewing past reading notes about a recent situation I was in that has come to a close (although some readers say it's not over, but it absolutely is), and I can say that Sweetheart Tarot (now named Compass something or other, sorry, I'll need to look up her new name) was right about something really significant regarding a work relationship.  It was "negative" in nature, so I would echo what others have said in this thread about her being really accurate with negative predictions.  I did read with her since this event, and she gave me a fairly "positive" prediction, so I'll let everyone know if that comes to pass as well, although I don't have that much faith in that one!  ;)