Author Topic: Almost there!  (Read 2504 times)

Offline melancholia

Almost there!
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:42:09 AM »
If there's one thing I've regretted time and again with these damn psychics, it's the amount of debt I've accrued.

Well, after not constantly calling them - like, daily, and sometimes multiple times a day - for several months now, I've managed to (mostly) dig myself out. By my calculations, I will (FINALLY) be completely debt-free in three to four months (assuming no major life changes occur, in which case I'll have to push that out to five months).  The light at the end of the tunnel is within reach! 

I can't emphasize this enough - stop calling.  I know it helps you feel better.  I know it calms you down. I know it's soothing to think you know what's going to happen, but stop calling anyway.  Find another method of coping.

If you can't do it cold turkey, do what I did and mark your calendar once a month or once every two months.  Select your most reliable reader and set an appointment for that date.  If they're not available that date, pick another date in the same week.  And then do not call any other time.

Does that sound tough?  I'm sure for some people it does, so let me ask this instead: do you like having money?  Money that you can spend on things?  Money that you can use to pay bills and get groceries and go out with friends? Money you can use on your kids, if you have any? 

I like money. I like the freedom that comes with having money.  It's not the be-all, end-all of my life, but it's a heck of a lot more valuable than advice from a stranger.  You have to remember, when you're calling these people - they're not fixing your problem.  They are, at best, telling you what's happening and, at worst, outright lying to you to take your money.  The only one that can "fix" your problem is YOU, and you can't do it using someone else's advice. 

I mean, do you really want to end up in a relationship because you followed the instructions a psychic gave you, or do you want to be in a relationship where you were just yourself and the guy (or girl) decided, "Hey. This person's awesome. I want to be with this person."  Because if you found someone like that, you wouldn't be calling psychics and asking them what will happen or what you can do.  If you found someone like that,  you would know, and even if you didn't...well, the psychic isn't going to help you figure that out.

Listen. I'll tell a little bit of my story here.  I have my SM who I love dearly but due to circumstances beyond my control cannot be with in any sort of formal relationship.  I've always known he's cared for me.  I know that without question now.  But while I was calling psychics, I constantly questioned that.  Constantly.  Because every validation that didn't turn into an immediate result cast doubt on the situation, every single time.  And then I'd call, upset, and I'd get a bad reading, and I'd spiral down further.  And then I'd talk to him and get my spirits back up because, well, he actually cares about me, and then I'd just get confused.  And so I'd call again and the cycle would repeat.

Please, do yourself a favor. Break the cycle while you can.  A reading once in a while, once every few months or something probably won't hurt.  Sometimes you do get useful insight into the situation or how your mind or your SM's mind is working.  But if you're still calling over and over and over again, multiple times a month, a week, or - and many of us have been there - a day, stop doing this to yourself.  Nothing is going to change in that short a time, and if it does? Then read the signals being given to you by what's actually happening.  Don't live in denial, don't look for explanations - take a step back, analyze the situation, and give yourself time to properly process it before you run off to a third party looking for answers. 

jen80

Re: Almost there!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:24:53 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Financial freedom is within your reach.

Wish I can close my eyes and bring back all the money I spent.

congratulations again.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 06:03:13 AM »
Oh yeah, the debt incurred is the one thing I really regret more than anything else.
Kudos to you for approaching financial freedom and mental sanity.

Definitely an inspiration for everyone!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:26:31 PM »
Congrats! To further emphasize financial freedom, I am still a few YEARS from it. 18 months of calling gave me 4-5 YEARS of debt. I don't make that much and there is just so much I can pass off to that credit card. I transferred everything to an interest free card which helps a lot, but I will have to transfer again in a few months. YEARS people, YEARS. I need a new roof on my house and I spent more than that on fairytales. I have not called anyone since Sept 2011 so I am not adding to it but it's sure not going away fast.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:59:44 PM by sunandmoon »

jen80

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:51:23 PM »
If I don't get a job in the next 2mths I won't be able to pay my rent and I have to find someone that I can live with.

STOP GETTING READINGS AS MUCH. You get nothing but momentarily relief from it.

He loves you equal $1000, he will call equals $1000, he will come back equals $1000. Is it worth it?.

Yes I call once in a while cause am an addict but at the back of mind I know its not worth it.

If I fall into a ditch and I hear people coming down that path and if they are not warned they too will fall into the ditch I will scream and shout to warn them. I will not say hey its not my problem they are adults and can do what they want nor will I be an enabler.

I will warn and warn and warn them. I will not force them though to see things my way but I will warn them.

People my warning is that calling readers will do more harm than good believe me.

I am two months away from being homeless.

God please help me.!!!