Author Topic: Laurie Cabot  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Zenia

Laurie Cabot
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
She is new on Keen,and she is a famous Salem which.She has gotten good feedback so far.Has anyone tried her?

eleonora

Re: Laurie Cabot
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
I would avoid. I had a reading with Leanne Marrana this summer, another Salem witch: totally wrong! As a former client of Leanne, I received an email from her recommending Laurie Cabot. Now, check Leanne's feedback - there's this Imperato all the time. That name is already in one of LC's feedback. Their own coven :) Some of those witches are also here: http://salemtarot.com/tarotreadings.html - I tried Eric Fraize (on Keen): Wrong! And Marco De Solar: Correct - he predicted that the situation I was calling for would not manifest. It hasn't and likely won't. I also had readings with Lillee Allee (she's on keen too). Last year, she was one of the few who saw confusion and chaos with an ex (mostly foresaw a return) - move on, she suggested. She was right (although the situation was much more complex than that and also other readers were right - When I have time I'll try to write a post). So, I trusted her and this summer I called her for a different situation, but turned out her outcome was not correct. But she seemed to be honest, anyhow, liked her better than Leanne.