Author Topic: Try not to take things said personal  (Read 1786 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Try not to take things said personal
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:53:49 AM »
Hi all.....just wanted to post my feelings on this topic, and I sincerely hope this helps even just one person. I know sometimes we post things, and since this is a open forum, anyone can respond in a manner of their choice.
yo
We may not like the response, but we have to learn not to take things so personal. I just think that there are strong personalities, who express their feeling differently than others, but I do not think they mean any harm, and if by chance you feel otherwise, just let it go and tell yourself it is just their opinion, and choose not to let it bother you...... :)

Just move on to a new and different post.

We are all here to learn from one another. Good, bad, or indifferent.

Personally I am glad to have found this forum, I have learned a lot from many people here, and hopefully I can give something good back.

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: Try not to take things said personal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:41:08 AM »
We were just talking about this on another board here.  I completely agree with you.  I also think that if someone does attack you, the best course of action is no course of action.  Let them sit there and stew in it (although we are not always good at this LOL).  It does makes them look like a fool and although they may not think they do, we've already seen first hand that others tend to look at their statements as invalid.

This is an excellent post!

Offline Zee

Re: Try not to take things said personal
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 05:43:11 AM »
I agree with both of you but it just doesn't seem like anyone from this forum heeds this advice. Instead, many weigh in on the situation and six to eight people find it necessary to admonish the attacker, which in my opinion just continues to fester the negativity.  I’ve witnessed it numerous times and have learned from it all the same. 
the best course of action is no course of action.
If this were true, then no one should be adding more fuel by attacking the attacker (two wrongs don’t make it right).