Author Topic: Samantha wild  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Angel2393

Samantha wild
« on: February 10, 2021, 05:36:05 PM »
Any reviews on her?

Offline Candy

Re: Samantha wild
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 01:48:06 PM »
I read with her many years ago and remember her energy as very intense. I think she picked up on a few things, but I don’t remember that her predictions came true. she was more of a general advice reader. She told me I could manifest things that I wanted. It was so long ago that I don’t recall the details anymore.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 02:02:34 PM »
Yes. I didn’t get predictions from her I used her more as an Empath to find out my POI feelings. So I’m wondering if she’s right

Offline randofemail

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 12:24:57 AM »
I've tried her a few times starting last year. I've found her to be a very good empath giving details about dynamics / feelings in that moment without giving her a story of what's going on. I've asked "How does so and so feel about me or our connection?" or "I'd like some insight on so-and-so's feelings about a recent conversation we had". She really gets in the how's and why's.
I haven't found her to take notes but I also tend to space out my readings (at least a few weeks-a couple months).
I personally try to stay away from asking about predictions with empaths. We all have the capability to feel one way and act completely different to that feeling/emotion.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 02:54:17 AM »
Thank you for your input. I didn’t ask her for predictions. Just wanted to make sure she was correct with the POI feelings because she says he’s in love with me.

anything