Author Topic: ~New Here~  (Read 3610 times)

behappyy

~New Here~
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
(edited)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:53:14 PM by behappyy »

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: ~New Here~
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
@Behappy - Thanks for sharing information about your readings.  It must be encouraging for you that they all see you ending up with this man.  I believe, almost every one of them told you not to contact him and wait.  I would try to do this .... as hard as it can be.
It sounds like he is the one with the issues and he needs to work through these issues or it isn't going to succeed. If you reach out, you will have the contact, but it more than likely isn't going to be the contact that you really want. I have had very similiar readings with some of the same readers you have used.  Almost (not all) sees me with this man in the end.  I had a reader tell me (can't remember which one) that men see time differently than a woman does.  When we don't have contact - we start to panic.  She said that it takes longer for a man to really miss a woman.
Just my thoughts,
Wishful

Offline lightme

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 01:55:13 PM »
I don't post here anymore becos I haven't been calling. not to put psychics down but the relationship advices they give are not out of the world, they are in all relationship books or available in relationship forums. I personally find it too expensive to pay psychics for these easily found advises.

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:07:16 PM »
but I must say when we are feeling so down it really helps when good psychics give us such advises during such difficult times. I bet this is why keen addresses them as advisors.

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »
Hi behappy!

Welcome aboard, I am new here as well, not so new.  I don’t post as much more of a reader.
My experience with calling psychics came from a broken relationship. I have spoken to a number of psychics and ALL of them told me the ex will come back but he will not change. Well he can come back all he wants but I have finally moved on. Trust me it took awhile for me to get to this point but now I don’t want that fool. I began my psychic calling two yrs ago and when I was told certain things I just did not believe any of it, my line of thinking was yeah right this sounds too good to be true.

As for the ex and all of them telling me he will come back not one of them (2yrs ago) told me he got married. Could you believe the hurt I felt when I found out about it? Imagine I was with this loser for 8yrs we have a child together, we broke up, well he decided to leave and have his fun and he marries someone.  As for the “marriage” I found out it was for financial purposes but it still hurt. Fast-forward to now not only is he still married but he has a girlfriend and is still messing with the woman he cheated on me with. And I am supposed to want that back?  My trusted psychic told me he will come back when xyz happens as a matter of fact that’s what all of them said but said not to go back to him.
As for having the unanimous responses from readers yes I have had them and sometimes I feel that my readings are too good to be true at times. With my whole psychic journey I have finally got to a stage where my calls are about me and my growth now I am open to self progress as before it was more of why did he do this to me.

Since coming to this board I have connected to a reader recommended here who I feel good about, I also read with Aries intuition who I found on keen on my own.  Even tried other sites such as CP and two readers from there pretty much said the same thing. It got to the point in most of my readings when I asked about new love, I was told yes I will have it but I also have someone from my past coming back (ex) .From my experience I have learned that just because the ex is coming back does not necessarily mean he will change or it is a forever thing, I had to learn this the hard way. As a matter of fact my ex is treating me like I am the one who cause the break-up or I did something to him, so not sure how they are still seeing him coming back with all his additional baggage after we broke up.

Once again welcome and being here on this forum has been a great help.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 05:45:53 PM »
SunshineStarlette, would you mind telling us the name of the other reader you call?  Thanks!

Offline lightme

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:50:56 PM »
@behappy,

yes i know what you mean too. it would be best if the psychic is real, and gives us real good advice to stir us towards the desired outcome. Ellen and Nina gave me simple and to the point "advice" that were really helpful in my situation last year. to share here, besides the "don't contact him" advice, they also said " don't send wrong message either." this second part i must say was very important in my situation.

i love Ellen's rate, i could get a long reading for only $30. but other CP psychics are way too expensive.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 12:13:27 AM »
Welcome to the board!

Trust me Readings are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated, best to trush the obvious physical signs that you see.