Author Topic: Cherish One  (Read 2881 times)

Offline jas

Cherish One
« on: October 06, 2019, 08:43:40 PM »
I tried her today for the first time.   It shows she has been a reader on Keen since 2001 which made me suspicious because I have been using Keen since 2008 and had never seen her name.  I read her profile and it stated she had been gone for a long time.  I decided to give it a go because of her reviews (which of course, as we all know, isn't usually accurate).

It said she has all three Clair's so I figured I'd give her a three-minute try.  WOW, I was impressed.  I asked a question and I heard the cards being laid out.  WELL, I don't like tarot readers so my scepticism was rising.  I asked my first question and the answer was good but nothing I didn't already know.  Asked a second question and she answered it.  Our time was almost up and she threw something in that she had no way of knowing.  So, I added money.  She continued to impress.

My first question was about career and the second question was about POI.  I really like her but I don't like her price, however, I feel certain I will call her again. 

Offline poorprincess

Re: Cherish One
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 04:45:16 PM »
Tried her after reading your post as I am in binge mode. Le sigh! She was gooood. Nailed the present. I, also, am not a tarot fan, but it seemed accurate. Prediction wise: said it would take 4 days for the fight POI and had to dissipate, but we are ok now (I think).

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 05:19:08 PM »
Did not pick up for me unfortunately,  she described my POI as someone completely else. Said he is an aggressive man very jealous very erratic.. none of those are true at all he wouldn't hurt a fly and he is soooo soft spoken lol

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »
Oh, she was off.  I just don't understand how the can be so right for one person and so wrong for another.  It's a good thing we all have a place to leave feedback.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 07:25:00 PM »
Oh, she was off.  I just don't understand how the can be so right for one person and so wrong for another.  It's a good thing we all have a place to leave feedback.

Jas how was she overall for you? Have any of her timelines worked out?

It is weird, I do not know how it works in the energy fields that's why I am happy when one works for someone because another will work for me and not for someone.  LUCK of the draw lol

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 09:23:41 PM »
Overall, I thought she was good.  I asked about a job change that I thinking about making and she described the man that will be my boss.  I already know him and her description of him, personality traits and such, was accurate.  She made a prediction on how the new position would go.  Keep in mind I only spoke to her for the first time a few days ago.

On the second question, which was about my POI, she absolutely nailed him.  The first words out of her mouth were that he is a procrastinator and boy is he ever.  She told me how he feels about me and it seems accurate.  The part I was most impressed with was that she told me he has someone in his life.  She went on the describe the person he dates.  She told me that he is waiting to see if I am going to stick around this time before he cuts her lose.  I can't begin to tell you how accurate that statement is and he has even said that himself.  You have to understand that I dated this man for five and a half years, we broke up five years ago and nine months ago we tentatively started seeing each other again.  He blames me for the breakup and he feels I broke his heart so he is very skeptical about jumping back into a relationship with me.

So overall I give her an A. 

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 10:31:54 PM »
I just read with her.  She picked up on the current situation immediately, provided details of what is currently going on with my person of inquiry (which would make sense based on what I know), explained why he is being silent, told me what is currently going on in his life and what is about to happen in his life.  She explained that until these things happen in his life, not much will change between us as far as forward movement is concerned.  It was a quick reading that clarified a few issues I was not certain about.  She’s good.

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 03:24:42 AM »
Anyone know how far out this reader sees?  Some readers will tell you that they can only see x months ahead.  Not sure about Cherish, but would love to know.  I tried asking her during the reading, but all she said was many many weeks lol.  My idea of many weeks is probably not the same as someone else’s. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »
This is Cherry Sage. I tried her sometime back, I think shes quite intuitive but maybe goes off the rails with over explaining things to where the meaning changes.

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 12:42:15 PM »
B, are you saying that she was Cherry Sage originally on Keen and changed her name?  If so, I don't like it when readers do that.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 02:23:46 PM »
B, are you saying that she was Cherry Sage originally on Keen and changed her name?  If so, I don't like it when readers do that.

Yep, she changed her name.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2020, 07:38:21 PM »
UPDATE:  Read with her only once back in early September and she was accurate with predictions.  Predictions were small and nothing earth shattering but still accurate.

Anybody else read with her lately?  I really like her and she is quick, but price still puts me off.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 08:21:27 PM »
I tried her today and i ended up hanging up. She was giving me advice. Im not paying 7.99 per minute for advice

Offline glamgal

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 06:42:36 PM »
She ended up being accurate on a job move prediction. Very accurate.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 11:16:17 PM »
Bump any updates on this one?

anything