Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle  (Read 11224 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:35 PM »
Obviously this means that Michelle is on this forum, no?
For bitwine to use the term 'dissing' is highly unprofessional IMO as well. How was the shitty reader dissed, I'd like to know.

How was the reader bullied? You never even mentioned her name.

So stupid, so jacked. Michelle has been running to bitwine telling them her side of the story, so it's only right you tell your side.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:21:22 AM by HornetKick »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2019, 11:52:29 PM »
Amie is the Bitwine rep, that with kind regards, condoned Advisor Michelle's use of copy/paste transcripts and reprimanded pinky for bringing it to light. Amie clearly does not perform her job with "the customer is always right" philosophy.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2019, 05:32:04 AM »
Naturegirl Michelle like 99.9% of Bitwine advisors is a fraud.
As for Amie who handles complaints dealing with her is a complete waste of time,  she will never side with or actually do anything positive for a client. You must understand that irrespective of how unethical or corrupt these advisors are and trust me there are many on Bitwine, they will never do anything to advisors because that means this will stop money rolling in. I used to chat to numerous people who used Bitwine and often we would use same advisors who use the same “script” on readings. This was reported but Bitwine don’t care and will never care about anything but making money.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2019, 11:09:17 PM »
Found it! I was wrong it was her.

11/11/16

Advisor Michelle   whatever i see for you i dont want you to be angry or upset with me   02:25AM
Advisor Michelle   the first thing im seeing is confusion   02:25AM
Advisor Michelle   it tells me that litterally since childhood you've had a sense of incompletion a sense of void as if something were missing   02:26AM
Advisor Michelle   it tells me you've felt this way your whole life until you met him   02:26AM
Advisor Michelle   it tells me that when you met him you finally felt complete   02:27AM   

*corrected the gender of my POI*

Advisor Michelle   but along with completion came confusion   02:27AM
Advisor Michelle   it tells me that she will come close   02:27AM
Advisor Michelle   and then be drawn away   02:28AM
Advisor Michelle   say one thing yet do another
Advisor Michelle   it seems as if every time this relationship moves forward this person pulls back   02:28AM
Advisor Michelle   im also seeing female in this persons life   02:28AM
Advisor Michelle   it seems as if every time this relationship moves forward this person pulls back   02:28AM
Advisor Michelle   im also seeing female in this persons life   02:28AM
Advisor Michelle   this female seems to be very controlling very manipualtive very vindicive and i feel that she has definitley helped throw a wrench in the progession of the relationship between you and her   02:30AM
Advisor Michelle   imseeing that she has hurt you in the past   02:30AM
Advisor Michelle   im seeing that you've been trying to move on   02:30AM
Advisor Michelle   this female seems to be very controlling very manipualtive very vindicive and i feel that she has definitley helped throw a wrench in the progession of the relationship between you and her   02:30AM
Advisor Michelle   imseeing that she has hurt you in the past   02:30AM
Advisor Michelle   im seeing that you've been trying to move on   02:30AM

...its more but i don't feel like copying and pasting

idc if they find my profile and ban it

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2019, 11:20:01 PM »
Michelle uses that script about feeling incomplete since childhood until you met him on everyone.,, honestly its just sad and pathetic.