Author Topic: Promotions  (Read 6125 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Promotions
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2018, 08:02:43 PM »
Same,   But thank you anyway x

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 04:13:41 PM »
Any new promotions? An ex called me out of the blue, missed the call.

Offline njlady

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:55 PM »
Any new promotions? An ex called me out of the blue, missed the call.

Nope.  Last one (for me anyway) was on July 20th, repeated on July 30th add $1 get $10 free.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »
Yeah that's the same one I got last too.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 12:24:32 AM »
When did they send it out?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2018, 02:43:17 PM »
I’m starting to wonder how Keen’s promo emails work. I haven’t had any offers in a while, the ones I’ve seen recently are all on here. It’s interesting to me that some get the emails and others don’t

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 03:08:42 PM »
I have two keen accounts -- through 2 email addresses. I got a promotion yesterday to the email address / account that I had let go completely dormant. I wanted to use the $ in the active account, as I had a small balance there and wanted to add it (I am #1 in Aries' queue now and wanted to have the extra $ for her call). Keen wouldn't let me. Customer service said the promotions are specifically tied to the account to which the email is attached. I assume they are just trying to lure inactive users back in...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 04:22:38 PM »
I didn't get one this round

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 04:26:50 PM »
I’m starting to wonder how Keen’s promo emails work. I haven’t had any offers in a while, the ones I’ve seen recently are all on here. It’s interesting to me that some get the emails and others don’t

When I was on Keen, I noticed the more I spent, the more offers I got.  When I was really out of control on there (ugh hate to think about it), I was getting offers at least once a week.  This was a while back though.  Some of them were really generous too, like add $25 get $25, but again, it might be because I spending SOO much.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 04:37:09 PM »

When I was on Keen, I noticed the more I spent, the more offers I got.  When I was really out of control on there (ugh hate to think about it), I was getting offers at least once a week.  This was a while back though.  Some of them were really generous too, like add $25 get $25, but again, it might be because I spending SOO much.

It used to be like that for me as well, and then I stopped getting promo emails. I stopped calling Keen for a couple of months and suddenly had two different promo emails. I think the response from earlier is more accurate now, promo emails to lure customers in. I wouldn’t put it past Keen...scavengers lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 04:48:59 PM »

It used to be like that for me as well, and then I stopped getting promo emails. I stopped calling Keen for a couple of months and suddenly had two different promo emails. I think the response from earlier is more accurate now, promo emails to lure customers in. I wouldn’t put it past Keen...scavengers lol

LMAO!  agreed!

Offline njlady

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 05:09:18 PM »
I didn't get one this round

Neither did I.

I normally get one promo a month whether I've made a call or not.  It's never outrageously generous, usually $5 to $10, but I save them up and it really adds up. 

BTW, today is 4x karma points on CP, 5x if you use the app.  I buy time and save it up as well as the points.  It really helps cut the cost when you go to make a call.   

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 05:47:51 PM »
Funny, I just got a new promotion email. Add $30 get $15 free.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 06:27:18 PM »
I use to get promos a million years ago and would just ignore them, but even then I was hardly spending anything.
The most I've spent is like $50 a month, no kidding and that is more than the $30 I play with.
Now I know why I don't get promos.

Can anyone post a link to their promos and share...please??
(only if you want to)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2018, 11:08:46 PM »
I can’t see that :(

anything