Author Topic: September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Air Signs  (Read 1509 times)

Offline OpenDiaryTarot

• Hello, I'm Bria!
    • Open Diary Tarot
September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Air Signs
« on: August 22, 2018, 04:25:11 PM »
Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.

This is your general reading for the month of September 2018. Since this is a general reading it may or may not resonate with some of you. If you ever want a personal reading just for you, you can visit my site and I will be happy to help you the best way I can ((HUGS))

Hey there my Air Signs, this month is a month you will have to wait on making that final decision on your relationship. They are telling me that things are not over yet, it’s just that you guys stopped keeping it fresh and getting to the changes that are happening between you two. They are saying people do change but because you do not know how to handle them changing. The love they have for you has not change. They are showing me that you may be entertaining a new energy and it is understandable because you do feel neglected by your love. However, this new energy is not being true to you.    The grass is not greener on the other side and you should give you love a chance. So before you do anything drastic, wait and see if things can be worked out. If you want this relationship I feel it can be saved when you and your love find a way to reconnect as you two once was.

Offline HornetKick

Re: September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Air Signs
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:26:41 PM »
Whaat? Are you advertising here, on this forum?
Are you just a card reader?

Offline OpenDiaryTarot

• Hello, I'm Bria!
    • Open Diary Tarot
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »
Am I posting wrong? I just thought I would post here.

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 05:25:38 AM »
Am I posting wrong? I just thought I would post here.

Of course you are! Your cleverly trying to solicit business here. Not the rite section and site.