Author Topic: Readers that never tell you what you want to hear  (Read 13126 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Readers that never tell you what you want to hear
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 04:58:07 AM »
So weird how that works...I'm glad she worked for you Hillcam.

Maybe it's all a cosmic test to see if we can trust our own intuition....like if you have the feeling to call someone, despite them having bad feedback, you score because you trusted yourself. As long as I've been getting readings, it still makes no sense. Lol

Pretty weird, right? It makes me question the advisors I’ve read with solely because of the glowing reviews on here. I’ve been somewhat addicted to Keen since 2012 but since finding the review boards I’ve gotten a lot better with the ‘psychic’ addiction

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 03:11:08 PM »
They're all pretty much brutally honest with their hate for me.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lmaoo.nobody mentioned queen of cups18-??Anne?lol

Yeah I agree no ones mentioned queen of cups 18, even if she wrong she doesn't tell you what you want to hear! She even has a way twisting good news into bad! (And yeah when she gave me good news and was pleasant ... it was weird, but she can have her pleasant moments ...just dunno when) but overall Anne is like honey badger. Anne don't give phuuuuck! She just don't!

I agree with the general consensus though with her thread board for accuracy. (You can read that there)

But brutal honesty ... I don't know. Some readers like Anne make it seem like they get pleasure at giving bad news, even if it's wrong.

I agree with this, LOL.  It's like it hurt her to give good news.....

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:03 PM »
I read with Queen of Cups a year and a half ago. I asked when I would meet someone who I could have a relationship with and she said I wouldn’t meet him for another two years! Well, I haven’t met anyone since I spoke with her so maybe she’s right. Lol. I don’t have much faith in her though because during the same reading I asked her what was bothering a friend of mine and she turned out to be totally off.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 07:03:55 AM »
98.9%

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »
98.9%

Huh?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 05:40:20 PM »