Author Topic: Karmah ... can anyone advise?  (Read 5304 times)

Offline kitegirl

Karmah ... can anyone advise?
« on: January 28, 2019, 07:29:00 PM »
Hi All,

I have been looking through Keen, and have come across 'Karmah'. Reading her reviews on keen there is a mix, some 1 stars and then a lot of 5.
Many people are saying, predictions came true etc & seems genuine.
I was curious if anyone on here can advise? good and bad experiences?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Karmah ... can anyone advise?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 09:32:32 PM »
She wasn't good for me. First reading she said my POI is thinking of marrying me. This was last year when POI was dating someone else which I confirmed with him later. Then a month later she told me POI doesn't want a relationship with me.

So her readings were inconsistent and also made up.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 09:47:08 PM »
She wasn't good for me. First reading she said my POI is thinking of marrying me. This was last year when POI was dating someone else which I confirmed with him later. Then a month later she told me POI doesn't want a relationship with me.

Hi Dreamer23, thank you for the comment. So you asked about a POI who already had a GF... and she predicted you two would get married? I am guessing... you and the POI didn't get together in the end?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 09:49:24 PM »

Hi Dreamer23, thank you for the comment. So you asked about a POI who already had a GF... and she predicted you two would get married? I am guessing... you and the POI didn't get together in the end?

When I talked to Karmah I didn't know that POI had a gf. But months later I found out. At the time when I talked to Karmah I wasn't in regular contact with POI and I didn't know much about his life. This was all beginning of last year.
But for her to tell me marriage...that was way off.
I am not together with POI, no. He no longer has that gf, but I am not with him either.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 09:54:06 PM »

When I talked to Karmah I didn't know that POI had a gf. But months later I found out. At the time when I talked to Karmah I wasn't in regular contact with POI and I didn't know much about his life. This was all beginning of last year.
I am not together with POI, no. He no longer has that gf, but I am not with him either.

well thank you for sharing!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »

well thank you for sharing!

You're welcome!!!

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »
She cussed me out cause I told her she wasn't reading me at all. I don't even think she picked up my personality at all. I would say use your judgement but the fact she cussed out a once Keen member for pointing out her extremely different statements than what was actually going on show a huge ego. People get more defensive when you question them and they are potentially lying or out right wrong.

WOW thats crazy and so rude!

Offline Smmcoffman

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 12:09:19 AM »
Rude
She was right most of the time, however she would make comments like I told you last time blah blah blah. I paying you a lot of money to be rude, okay.  I would not recommend them at all.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 07:56:05 AM »
Rude
She was right most of the time, however she would make comments like I told you last time blah blah blah. I paying you a lot of money to be rude, okay.  I would not recommend them at all.

Hey Smmcoffman, thanxs for your feedback when you say she was right most of the time, you mean with predictions or describing situations? I would agree she is very straight talking and not one for small talk but personally I don't mind this. I don't like it when you can see the person is typing and typing and typing, just for them to be repeating themselves! I think it is good she doesn't do this!

Offline Smmcoffman

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 02:08:44 AM »
She would be right on my POI is dating someone or not she seemed right. However when asking her if a question she would be like “I told you last time” just don’t need her finger waved at me

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 06:39:59 PM »
She cussed me out cause I told her she wasn't reading me at all. I don't even think she picked up my personality at all. I would say use your judgement but the fact she cussed out a once Keen member for pointing out her extremely different statements than what was actually going on show a huge ego. People get more defensive when you question them and they are potentially lying or out right wrong.

Yeah, seriously??? Who needs the abuse?

WinterElf

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 06:34:55 PM »
She was right for me last year.  Said i would not be with someone for long term and it was so hard to believe but yep, she got it down to a T 90 percent of the reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 06:42:57 PM »
I read with her in 10/2017. She wasn't accurate at all...present or future. Most can at least get the present, but she was pretty far off.

anything