Author Topic: Readings by Rakael  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Baypark1

Readings by Rakael
« on: February 27, 2017, 02:08:05 AM »
Had anyone read with her? I've been going over my notes from months back and at the time, I didn't like what she was telling me and her predictions were off from all of the others
  In hind sight, she was pretty accurate. She was honest, definitely doesn't tell you what you want to hear and her timelines aren't "2 weeks " like so many of them say.

ladya

Re: Readings by Rakael
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 02:16:25 AM »
i read with her a while back. i just remember she was really rude and negative and blocked me when i tried to say something i knew she was wrong about. never read with her since.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:20:47 AM »
i read with her a while back. i just remember she was really rude and negative and blocked me when i tried to say something i knew she was wrong about. never read with her since.

Thats happened to me with Phoenix Ampere. I just repeated what she had said so I was sure I was understanding and she hung up on me then blocked me. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 04:23:46 AM »
I actually read with her about a month ago...I was talking about a recent ex who broke up with me, but none of it was malicious/hateful. When asking about the person in question, she told me that she never sees us back together and that my ex is livid with a lot of mistrust. The second part to me made NO sense as it was not in line with my situation at all, so I attributed that to her "outcome" also being wrong. (not to mention - there have been strides since in my ex and I re-kindling, and all of my trusted advisors have been very in line with one another about this and completely accurate) ALSO - in my experiences - these readers with 20K+ five star reviews are always the least in tune with anything I am going through. It seems to me that they read so often that they are rushing through the call/chat and the info is so vague. Just an observation! In the nutshell, I wouldn't read with her again, just because she truly did not connect.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 04:32:43 AM »
I actually read with her about a month ago...I was talking about a recent ex who broke up with me, but none of it was malicious/hateful. When asking about the person in question, she told me that she never sees us back together and that my ex is livid with a lot of mistrust. The second part to me made NO sense as it was not in line with my situation at all, so I attributed that to her "outcome" also being wrong. (not to mention - there have been strides since in my ex and I re-kindling, and all of my trusted advisors have been very in line with one another about this and completely accurate) ALSO - in my experiences - these readers with 20K+ five star reviews are always the least in tune with anything I am going through. It seems to me that they read so often that they are rushing through the call/chat and the info is so vague. Just an observation! In the nutshell, I wouldn't read with her again, just because she truly did not connect.

Thats too bad but good for you that she was wrong! I read with her twice months ago and like I said, she didn't feed me a fairytale and told me April/may as us reconnecting. I guess I'll wait aND see but I'm not holding my breath

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 02:51:55 PM »
She was very wrong with me....totally flip flopped on predictions when I read with her in 2015....I waited months to read again, and it was opposite lol.  Not too friendly either, from what i recall.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »
She was very wrong with me....totally flip flopped on predictions when I read with her in 2015....I waited months to read again, and it was opposite lol.  Not too friendly either, from what i recall.

She also took 20 seconds to tune in through chat which is literally impossible IMO. She said to me about my POI that I would see her moving towards me in March (which is in alignment, i must say, with a lot of readers i trust).. but that the outcome would be that we would both move on because she is livid and has a lot of mistrust in me - this was actually so far off because my ex and I left off on very great terms - and we had just kind of re kindled about a week ago. The March timeline makes sense, I just can't really justify the outcome here, not because it "isnt what i want to hear"...but because her reason for that was because my ex is "livid and cannot trust me"..when this is actually so far from the truth. So, in all, I attributed her outcome to be incorrect based on the reasoning for her prediction. Also, She was the only person to say that to me so I just didn't see how that could be true at all LOL

anything