Author Topic: Having an off day  (Read 3771 times)

Lovefash67

Having an off day
« on: September 23, 2016, 02:43:21 PM »
Well today happens to be my ex birthday and I feel like crap. I wish we were on good terms that I can wish him a happy birthday . This time last year I was freaking out about making sure he got his bday gifts on time and this year we are not talking because he hates me for whatever reason. So far 2016 has overall been a bad year.

Overall just having a bad day

Offline bluebelle

Re: Having an off day
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 02:58:32 PM »
I hear you girl.  what a totally crap year.  Things will get better though.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 06:00:56 PM »
I know how you feel.
When my ex's birthday came by back in July, I was so depressed partially because he made the effort to make mine so special just a few weeks prior. It still makes me really sad to think about.

I hope he will contact you next week for yours.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:37:06 PM »
Thanks guys ! Well this weekend I binged spent $300 on different psychics even opened back up my keen account last night and it's spilt in the middle Indio,Sabrina from CP, psychic rudi from fiver, Jackie Tomlin have all said my ex will text me for my bday. Shani from psychic access ,nesta from cp totemanion from bitwine , and sincerity all said we will get back together but contact won't happen till October endings November and currently theirs a girl blocking movement between my ex and I right now . In early September or late August sincerity picked up that I was worried there was another girl and told me not to be she has expressed various times that there was a girl that likes my ex and he needs to tell her he's not interested but always said don't worry . Well yesterday she picked up again that I'm worried there's another girl and she said there is another girl and currently my ex meant what he said to me in July she still stated that she's us getting back together and she expressed that my ex thinks I'm weak . She said that he will contact October November ending due to realizing he wants me in his life and will strategize to talk to me. After all these readings I never want to speak to my ex again. For him to think that I'm weak is really crazy to me , why should I not be hurt or emotional over the shit that he put me through for the lay four years . I invested time, money, effort, tears , missed out on other guys because I wanted to him know I would never hurt him and he could count me to be a good girl friend just so that he can turn around and shit on me . They nice people finish lay that is definetly true . I was nice and didn't get that in return instead I got put down by him , effected my self esteem and my focus .

Now that I think of it maybe yona's overall prediction is right but some details are off and the sequence . She said I will be in a relationship at the end of the year and my ex will come around doing the usual apologizing but she said she believes I will choose the other guy.
So far Yona, rudi even though he believes my ex and I will be going at it for another three years , and Indio stated that a new guy is coming. Rudi and Indio said he will be coming in November and he is significant.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 02:37:32 PM »
Thanks guys ! Well this weekend I binged spent $300 on different psychics even opened back up my keen account last night and it's spilt in the middle Indio,Sabrina from CP, psychic rudi from fiver, Jackie Tomlin have all said my ex will text me for my bday. Shani from psychic access ,nesta from cp totemanion from bitwine , and sincerity all said we will get back together but contact won't happen till October endings November and currently theirs a girl blocking movement between my ex and I right now . In early September or late August sincerity picked up that I was worried there was another girl and told me not to be she has expressed various times that there was a girl that likes my ex and he needs to tell her he's not interested but always said don't worry . Well yesterday she picked up again that I'm worried there's another girl and she said there is another girl and currently my ex meant what he said to me in July she still stated that she's us getting back together and she expressed that my ex thinks I'm weak . She said that he will contact October November ending due to realizing he wants me in his life and will strategize to talk to me. After all these readings I never want to speak to my ex again. For him to think that I'm weak is really crazy to me , why should I not be hurt or emotional over the shit that he put me through for the lay four years . I invested time, money, effort, tears , missed out on other guys because I wanted to him know I would never hurt him and he could count me to be a good girl friend just so that he can turn around and shit on me . They nice people finish lay that is definetly true . I was nice and didn't get that in return instead I got put down by him , effected my self esteem and my focus .

Now that I think of it maybe yona's overall prediction is right but some details are off and the sequence . She said I will be in a relationship at the end of the year and my ex will come around doing the usual apologizing but she said she believes I will choose the other guy.
So far Yona, rudi even though he believes my ex and I will be going at it for another three years , and Indio stated that a new guy is coming. Rudi and Indio said he will be coming in November and he is significant.

Oh nooo. sorry to hear you binged and spent that much money....please try to refrain from doing that.  As you can see from most of our experiences, the stuff they predict is either off or just will happen when it is meant to....

I truly believe when we are with the right person, we won't need to call psychics for clarification or guidance, it will be clear to us from the person themselves.

Lovefash67

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 04:16:50 PM »
Yeah your right bluebelle , I cried all weekend but I think right now I'm either numb or just coming to terms that I want someone new and I never want to speak or see my ex ever again . I want a person where I don't ever have to a call a psychic ever again or have to wonder if this person is being truthful towards me .

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 04:19:16 PM »
Yeah your right bluebelle , I cried all weekend but I think right now I'm either numb or just coming to terms that I want someone new and I never want to speak or see my ex ever again . I want a person where I don't ever have to a call a psychic ever again or have to wonder if this person is being truthful towards me .

I totally know how you feel and I'm there as well!  Be strong and think to yourself before you get a reading, has this every truly made me feel better and transpired?  then save your money lol...and buy yourself something nice.  I'm sure that there is a great person on the way for you!!!  We all deserve better than these losers who make us question everything, including ourselves.

Lovefash67

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 04:54:57 PM »
Lol ahaha yeah I need to do that  buy a cupcake or even something for my siblings is better. I really do hope so if it happens Yona will be right and I will be able to give her credit . It's the worst feeling when you saw potential in someone and then you see how they ended up making you feel worthless and brought you self esteem down .i would constantly ask myself what am I doing wrong he's doing this because I'm good enough and the sad thing is I would ask him what did I do and he would say nothing you treat me very well . Smh

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 05:14:28 PM »
FYI....4 months ago Sincerity told me my ex was single...no women around him at all!! Found out last week that he's been MARRIED for almost a year! She is Not to be trusted!

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »
Hey faithntrust I'm sorry about the experience you had with sincerity. I'm honestly not believing in my ex and I getting back together I fell she says that to everyone . I do believe that there is another girl but I know my ex and he won't commit because he's an ass  but yeah I don't believe we will get back together . Yona told me he will come back and I'll get to decide if I want him or the new guy coming in. I don't want my ex anymore he can go fly a kite

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 08:31:58 PM »
Good for you Lovefash! I have compared readings with several people, and yes, she says basically  the same thing to everyone. So sad. Best of luck to you with your situation.

anything