Author Topic: This is how I got cheap readings  (Read 6790 times)

Offline unbeatable27

This is how I got cheap readings
« on: December 21, 2013, 02:25:30 AM »
I have created and used multiple accounts on these websites, taking benefit of their introductory offer again and again.
Get a google voice number and use a gift card, so that you can make an account with different name.
This was you will also have the benefit that since you will have different user name, the readers will not be able to scam you from their previous notes

Offline melancholia

Re: This is how I got cheap readings
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
Just so we're clear, you know you're violating most of these companies' TOS when you do this, right?

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 05:19:52 AM »
yeah, but then who cares!!! they are the ones sucking money out of people's miseries, and they sure make alot by selling lies!!
i think its only appropriate to deal lies with lies. especially keen.com

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »
yeah, but then who cares!!! they are the ones sucking money out of people's miseries, and they sure make alot by selling lies!!
i think its only appropriate to deal lies with lies. especially keen.com

Then I guess the only real question I have is, if you feel that strongly about it, why you're still consulting with readers.

I'm not saying that there aren't a lot of frauds and cheats out there, because oh Good Lord are there ever, but I guess I don't see the purpose in stooping to their level.  You get what you put out, and all that, I guess.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »
I dont do it now as I have found out my readers. This was during the early days of my psychic rampage. When I started out to look for answers I had no experience of psychics or anything near to that. Nobody in my family or friends have ever been to one. During those times I used to call them a lot and they used to sell me fairy tales. But when on after another they started proving wrong, i started looking for them and their review on google where I saw this rip off report about diferent psychics and how they take advantage of people when they are weak. That was it, I lost faith in them and started to get back at them. You can consider it as stooping to their level, i dont mind because I am sure that other than you there thousands others who will agree and heck they already have.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
I have created and used multiple accounts on these websites, taking benefit of their introductory offer again and again.

Sorry, I think this is brilliant and don't find it stooping to anyone's level. It's being ahead of the game. And many of these psychic sites are just that...games. They make us weed out the good ones.   I have more than one credit card and wish I'd thought of this, since I already have a googlevoice number.  Excellent!

But just so you know, many of these sites can track your IP address to know if you've created more than one account. That's how I got booted from Yelp, those p()ssies.  I have a new computer and can sign on again with a different email address though and I know now how to hide my IP. I've got multiple accounts with other posting sites as well and set these up using various computers at the library.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 12:59:40 AM »
I will not use different credit cards on my own name. I did the same with psychicsource and they have blocked my name.
Just use gift cards. The other benefit of this is that you can control your budget as every time you run out of money and you will have to go out to get another gift card!!! :P Also when you use gift cards, you will be charge 4.95 extra, I consider that as my punishment for stupidly being addicted to call them.
Also, if you are using the same internet connection but different computer, your global IP address will remain the same, only your Local IP will change. Hence they can still know that its you. Suggestion: hidemyass.com. You have to pay 9.99/month but after downloading their software you can mask your IP address and pretend to be sitting in anywhere in US.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
So you're paying $120/yr to block your IP to feed your addiction? Think about it    :P

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
no, i m not spending $120 for psychic reading, i have other stuff going too, since years , and since i buy yearly package at a time it is only $60/year for me...

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
Keen is well aware of customers having multiple accounts.

If they wanted to do something about it, they can. And who knows they may since they were bought out by a new group.

Offline CHERRY23

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 06:13:35 PM »
Thank you so much for the info.  I have  lost alot of money especially on Keen due to , dare i say it, an addiction.   Some readers I would still speak with even though I knew they were not accurate.    ::) 

anything