Author Topic: DJ Ownbey  (Read 3647 times)

Offline calista

DJ Ownbey
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »
 Has anyone read with DJ Ownbey? Do his predictions come true- he has 45000 followers on Facebook?
Im thinking of getting a reading from him and want some feedback before I do
Thanks

Offline Zee

Re: DJ Ownbey
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
Wow, wow and wow. He is $19.99 a minute. I'm broke just thinking about it.

Offline calista

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

If you read with him through his website I believe it is $120 for 1hour which is not too bad. I dont go to the keen type websites as I think they are more of a ripoff.

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 03:06:15 AM »
Both I and a friend both had bad experiences with him a few years ago. He is very "caring" and understanding. He tries to give personality descriptions so much that when he says glaringly wrong things, you forgive it. Afterwards, he sends info on meditation or other things to help you. Nothing he says is happening at present is true or accurate however, and his predictions are definitely not true. He goes by what info you give him and runs with it. He certainly didn't see the real personality or situation of the person I asked about or the situation. Not that he was unique in that. But he's still a very soothing fake.

My friend tried him after most of her addiction was done with, as she wanted to see what he was like after hearing of my experiences. She decided to give very little info to him. She let him do most of the typing, and she said "really" "oh yes" etc to him after he said things. That freaked him out, so he cut the chat off.

I would avoid him at all costs. He has claims of having his own psychic shop, but he's a Real Estate guy in Cleveland or near. He also claimed to be the grandson of a world famous psychic, but there was nothing on Google about this supposed famous reader.