Author Topic: Dawn Maree is Back  (Read 2744 times)

Offline jas

Dawn Maree is Back
« on: July 28, 2020, 09:21:43 PM »
She was on Keen for a long time and then left.....she just popped back up on Keen.  I know there is a thread on her already but it is old and thought I would put it up for those who remember her from years past. 

I always enjoyed speaking with her.  She is talented - she doesn't get everything right but she gets the important piece correct and she is great at picking up on someones personality.

Offline Lo12345

Re: Dawn Maree is Back
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 09:50:31 PM »
She gave me some short term not going longer than September for both career and love! Short term she good?

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 01:32:05 AM »
Hate to say it but she is actually better with long term. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »
Maybe I should rephrase it, all my questions I asked, she gave me predictions that didn’t past September lol. 

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 10:54:33 AM »
Is she really good at present? I tried her for the first time yesterday and she said a few things that were inline with what other readers have said but she said other things that Im not sure if its true cause theres no way for me to validate.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 12:29:42 PM »
Yes, she is good with present.  Wish I could give you more info but it has been a few years since I have read with her.  I just remember I liked her energy.  Here is the only example I can remember:

There was a really good deal on a home that I wanted to buy.  Nobody would touch the place because the previous owner committed suicide in the home.  I decied to buy it.  I was very nervous and Dawn told me that is was going to be one of the most peaceful places I have ever lived.  She was absolutely correct!  I can't stress enough how peaceful I felt and how well I slept in that home.  She was spot on accurate.

anything