Author Topic: Laurel Albright  (Read 11412 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Laurel Albright
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 07:22:28 AM »
She said me and my interest would be committed in December. Nope. And I know it won’t happen in December.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 09:17:13 AM »
I liked her till she mid-reading started adjusting her story to fit me almost as if she was making things up on the spot... I was like "but didn't you just say..." She's like ya ya ... so I just said thanks and bounced.

ahh funny! well she gave a date which is coming up fairly soon so lets see if that happens. will update here if anything does happen

fingers crossed for you @kotaswan. I think I might have just caught her off guard... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

thank you...it's a matter of days so :)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
This reader was correct on a contact prediction for me. I didn’t believe her but, it happened.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 09:39:31 PM »
Her prediction about reaching out before NYE didn't come to pass. She didn't mention much in the reading so I don't know what to even think of her :(

Offline knel27

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
I've read with her quite a bit. She will get stuff right here and there, but contact predictions are 50/50, and just like QOC, predictions can change frequently...also she's gotten stuff just flat out wrong that I was validate

Offline spag89

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 01:04:09 AM »
Ive been speaking to her since Oct, and at first I also thought shes too positive as my POI wasn't showing interest. She guessed the month we broke up without me saying anything. I generally asked about health outta curiosity and she NAILED IT- 2 specific things she mentioned but also noted I'm supposed to ask a Dr hehe. I was shocked cause I'd only given my and POI's dob's. I don't post anything about my health issues, they're small but not vague so there's no way she could've known.

I agree that you have to be open as it helps psychics connect with energy. After speaking to Laurel I guess I believe now, I more open before but not sure if I believed yet. Anyway, slowly getting there re POI. She gives timeframes but my POI has issues so he usually is late according to predicted times but they do happen in the months she says. Yet to see if we will go as far as being together properly next month- will let you know.
 I'll speak to another too, if someone can recommend anyone fiercely accurate! ;D

Offline princessdelilahxxx

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2019, 02:52:02 AM »
I read with her and she told me that my boyfriend is going to tell me something in bed on a Thursday morning or Sunday morning. I stay the night at his place on Wednesday nights and Saturday nights. Kinda blew my mind. She made some other predictions about the future of our relationship. Obviously I'll have to wait and see if her predictions pan out. I also asked her if we would be having good trips this year as we have two planned. After telling me all looked good, she asked if we were going to be camping or outdoors for one of the trips. I'd forgotten that we had planned to visit a cave sometime this summer (a third, smaller weekend trip). We probably won't camp, but it's surrounded by camp sites/campers.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2019, 06:23:17 AM »
Read with hear 2 years back, deadly wrong.

anything