Author Topic: Positive reading....  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Positive reading....
« on: December 18, 2018, 04:06:36 PM »
I was just thinking do you think advisors give out positive readings because they don't want to discourage the client?  I have tarot cards and although i am by no means an expert.  I did a quick 3 cards on my friends situation.  I don't recall what the 1st card was but she also got a 3 of swords and the 8 of cups.  I really didn't want to give her the bad news so i did it again and got something less pleasant.  My point is my 1st 3 cards were correct.  I wish i would have given her what they originally stated but didn't want to bring her down and wanted to give her hope on this new person.

So basically it got me thinking is this what some readers do.  Mind you my reading for her was free so i know its a different ball game all together.

candiednut

Re: Positive reading....
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »
yes definitely. I think its human nature to not wanna be the bearer of bad news...also they're scared of negative feedback or us hanging up etc

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »
You know though... from my experience with this particular person if i ever told her what i got and she didn't like it she we would ask me to rephrase the question and ask again.  Wouldn't it be better to know something isn't looking good in a current situation rather than think it's going to be rosy? Why do we tend to do these things to ourselves.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 04:39:07 PM »
Just curious, why is the 3 of swords and 8 of cups a negative situation? I don't know much about tarot and I am curious to know how the cards can be interpreted. Thanks!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 04:46:11 PM »
In her situation i saw it as she was going to have heart break because her POI was going to walk away.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 05:37:13 PM »
there's usually a woman in the 8 of cups. maybe its her walking away. sometimes it means emotional withdrawal. its not always physical because cups are emotion. but either way that combination of cards arent great.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
Yes unfortunately in the situation the person has become emotionally distant with her and i think it has stung her a bit for sure.  :(

anything