Author Topic: Mediums  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Mediums
« on: August 21, 2018, 03:25:44 AM »
Anyone know a good not too pricey medium who is good at talking to the other side?

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Mediums
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 10:34:59 AM »
Call a spiritualist church in your neighborhood. They can recommend a medium, you see the medium f2f, always better, AND is no more than $50 a sitting. This is how Ive found the best mediums before.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:37:56 AM »
Call a spiritualist church in your neighborhood. They can recommend a medium, you see the medium f2f, always better, AND is no more than $50 a sitting. This is how Ive found the best mediums before.

I didn't even know those existed. I'll google some in nyc now thank u!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 08:10:31 PM »
Your really welcome, hope you find someone good  :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 08:28:51 PM »

My city only has 1 place that does it . I'll try it out one day my work schedule is hectic so i dont know if I'll get around to it but hopefully I find success

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 02:27:26 AM »

My city only has 1 place that does it . I'll try it out one day my work schedule is hectic so i dont know if I'll get around to it but hopefully I find success

Are you in NYC?  Because I think you are going to be pretty shocked at the prices for a private reading. 

Volunteer readings are often done after services, but there is no guarantee that you will be read.  Also, readings are usually very quick.  You can also look for what is called a message service.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 04:18:34 AM »
What is a msg service? Yes im in nyc. I found 1 spiritual church as of yet

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
Not sure if your still looking but emailed my reader about mediums when you posted because she has picked up on dead people for me. She just emailed back n said she is not a trained medium n sent me this link: http://www.britishpma.co.uk/members/
all in England (!) but she said they are good and they dont look too pricey to me. Hope it helps.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 03:20:06 PM »
There is a really wonderful local medium who does phone readings, in fact she says she prefers it because it's less distracting. I would not recommend her for any other types of readings beyond connecting with passed-over loved ones, but I wholeheartedly recommend her for that.

I spoke with her once about my own passed-over loved ones and she nailed every person I was talking about, got the first letter of their names correct, and even one entire name. She absolutely has a gift. I was astonished.

She starts her calls with a few minutes of numerology which some of you may find hokey but that's part of the way she connects. In her previous job she was an accountant and I think she's a bit obsessed with numbers and how they figure in. It's pretty interesting, but just a warning.

I'm not going to post her name or contact details here, but anyone who would like a referral, I'm glad to put you in touch if you PM me.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »
There is a really wonderful local medium who does phone readings, in fact she says she prefers it because it's less distracting. I would not recommend her for any other types of readings beyond connecting with passed-over loved ones, but I wholeheartedly recommend her for that.

I spoke with her once about my own passed-over loved ones and she nailed every person I was talking about, got the first letter of their names correct, and even one entire name. She absolutely has a gift. I was astonished.

She starts her calls with a few minutes of numerology which some of you may find hokey but that's part of the way she connects. In her previous job she was an accountant and I think she's a bit obsessed with numbers and how they figure in. It's pretty interesting, but just a warning.

I'm not going to post her name or contact details here, but anyone who would like a referral, I'm glad to put you in touch if you PM me.

i wonder how do they connect with passed over loved ones ? do they ask for their names & dob or death ?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:14 PM »

i wonder how do they connect with passed over loved ones ? do they ask for their names & dob or death ?

I don't know how other people operate because she's the only medium I've ever gone to for this, but she didn't ask for any information, she prefers not to have any at all. I just asked her if I had any spiritual guidance from passed-over loved ones, like were any of my loved ones my spirit guides, and she started talking. She picked up on two of my main loved ones that I wondered about, she knew they were sisters. And she named both of their first name initials, and was able to get the second one's entire first name. Other validations, too.

She explained a little bit about how she sees the afterlife, she said that people who have crossed over have homes or dwelling places with the outside designed as they like (trees, mountain, whatever) and can live together with other people or not. She said that the longer they've been passed, the less words they use, so they often communicate with her in gestures or symbols. It was really fascinating listening to how she perceives the realm where they exist.

She also said that she can't force any certain person to come forward, so like if you're really wanting to know about one certain person, they may present themselves to her and they may not.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:56:22 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »

I don't know how other people operate because she's the only medium I've ever gone to for this, but she didn't ask for any information, she prefers not to have any at all. I just asked her if I had any spiritual guidance from passed-over loved ones, like were any of my loved ones my spirit guides, and she started talking. She picked up on two of my main loved ones that I wondered about, she knew they were sisters. And she named both of their first name initials, and was able to get the second one's entire first name. Other validations, too.

She explained a little bit about how she sees the afterlife, she said that people who have crossed over have homes or dwelling places with the outside designed as they like (trees, mountain, whatever) and can live together with other people or not. She said that the longer they've been passed, the less words they use, so they often communicate with her in gestures or symbols. It was really fascinating listening to how she perceives the realm where they exist.

WOW !.
i really want to connect with my finace who passed by in 2005 :( !!!

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 05:13:24 AM »
psychic stephen carlito jr. I think you can find him on google. He's a medium too. i'd recommend him.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 06:16:29 PM »
Hi:

I just tried to google Stephen carlito without success.  Do you have an email address?

Was he able to come up with names and specific details of your deceased loved ones?  I have been trying to find an authentic medium for years without success.

Thank you,

Bridgee