Author Topic: How long do you read for?  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Illumin8

How long do you read for?
« on: September 27, 2017, 01:16:52 PM »
Whilst in line the other day waiting to speak to a reader, I noticed the person in front of me was on the phone for 90 mins. No joke!!!!  How can you honestly be on the phone that long? After about 10-15 mins max, I am done and at this point want to get of the phone anyway, especially if its over $5.00 per min.

How long do you guys generally read for?

Offline sawthelight

Re: How long do you read for?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 01:42:03 PM »
I often wonder how these people afford 90 minute calls...it's scary.

I find I can get a good read in 10-15 minutes.  Depends on what you are calling about.  I've had some good reads in 5 minutes.  But generally, first read should be the longest.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »
My calls usually end up right around the 7 minute mark. I have no idea how they afford calls over an hour long either. Granted lots of people are getting driven into debt with these calls too.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 12:02:54 AM »
My calls usually end up right around the 7 minute mark. I have no idea how they afford calls over an hour long either. Granted lots of people are getting driven into debt with these calls too.

This is very true. I know someone who not only got into big debt but actually lost her job the addiction was that bad.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 06:12:55 AM »
Whilst in line the other day waiting to speak to a reader, I noticed the person in front of me was on the phone for 90 mins. No joke!!!!  How can you honestly be on the phone that long? After about 10-15 mins max, I am done and at this point want to get of the phone anyway, especially if its over $5.00 per min.

How long do you guys generally read for?
back when I was calling readers a lot more often, about 10 min.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:46:43 AM »
In psychicsource, people are on the phone 1-2 hours with $11.99 advisors. I asked the advisor how they can afford that? She/he said they have regular callers who call once a month who are professionals.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »
Omg. That's mindblowing. I guess for these people it's like a bit of play money. Instead of throwing a couple of chips down on the roulette wheel, it's let's see what the psychic says this month!

Offline Member5

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 06:18:43 PM »
For me it is usually 10-15 minutes depending on the reader. Some give more lengthy answers than others.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 04:41:24 PM »
My favs is usually on chat and I prefer that..Some like Dzigns I read for like 10/15 mins but once every month or so.If it's a new reader I try read 5mins to get a feel for them..IF I haven't read with a reader in many months I can do a 20min chat read.
On phone with like barbara48-I talk 5 mins max.She is quick with the cards knows what I want to ask doesn't drag this on and on.
Many of the readers I chat with are ethical or cz they know me  and send me a brief summary or end of conversation if we get cut cz I couldn't add more mins
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:43:07 PM by transplantnurse »

anything