Author Topic: is it wrong to test readers?  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: is it wrong to test readers?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 02:18:19 AM »

Off with their heads ...

hahahaha. i can't. every SINGLE ONE of them predicted it wrong (except the three I didn't ask - and I've decided not to ask them because if they get it wrong I'll have no one else to call).

Think for a minute about what you said.  If you ask the last 3 and they're wrong as well you won't have anyone else to call.  Why would you want to continue to call people that aren't accurate and waste your money?   I totally understand your dilemma but we have to be realistic.  You'd be wasting your money big time. You can find other readers. Have you ever tried Tarot by Penelope on Etsy?  She's pretty awesome.

You're right :) . But I think I'll just not do it... then I'll have no one to call and it takes SO long to decide if someone is good. I've decided that maybe it's just a bad question... I mean... my favorites have gotten SO much right. If they all have gotten this wrong... maybe I should just let it go.

When I was looking for jobs three years ago, all my readers got it wrong then, too. They would always say I was going to get the job and none of them were right until the one I got. Maybe readers are better at personalities and relationships....

I'll check Penelope out - I've heard other people say the same thing. I'm leery of going off of keen but will take a peek.

If they have been accurate for you in the past, then I wouldn't test them. Maybe there's another job you'll get which is what they see.  Maybe something better.  OR maybe because it's a trick question, they aren't getting it.  I've heard that said before.  I wouldn't stop calling them  because they HAVE been accurate.  They aren't perfect.  We need to remember that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 03:10:57 AM »
TBH I don't think we should be making excuses for readers. How many times do you allow them to be wrong before you jump ship?? I had a reader blow me away with the first read and five reads later, all sucked. Thank god she wasn't pricey at all, but I'd be the fool to continue to read with her. Once they start to spiral downward and continue to be off, just think about all the good times with the previous reads and move on. So many people continue to make excuses because good readers are hard to find. I truly get that, but to keep wishing and wondering when will they be right again??? Jeez, I really don't know about that one.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:41:42 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 07:26:49 AM »
How often do people here get reads? I mean, I get one every couple of weeks. It sounds like people get one more often more often. That's a problem. Why call that often, it's totally counter productive? My reader tells me not to call too often because she can't see when I nag her with the same question.....it makes sense now that I don't get reads often. How after are you guys calling. I hate readers that keep us hanging on, waiting for things to happen, I literally can't do it anymore. honestly my best read was with someone I read with every 6 months. I miss her so much, she's retired and I can't find her lol

stargazer

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 07:29:11 AM »
Now I read once or twice a month. No more than that. At one point a couple years ago I was calling multiple times a day
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:12:30 AM by stargazer »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 08:05:00 AM »
How often do people here get reads? I mean, I get one every couple of weeks. It sounds like people get one more often more often. That's a problem. Why call that often, it's totally counter productive? My reader tells me not to call too often because she can't see when I nag her with the same question.....it makes sense now that I don't get reads often. How after are you guys calling. I hate readers that keep us hanging on, waiting for things to happen, I literally can't do it anymore. honestly my best read was with someone I read with every 6 months. I miss her so much, she's retired and I can't find her lol

If I don't have a lot going on I can go several months without a reading. I have noticed I tend to get more readings and even binge a bit when I am stressed. Since November I have had quite a few readings and tried a lot of readers mentioned on here. I have had a lot of drama happening with my ex regarding custody and I never know what he is going to try next. I am moving next month so I will be occupied with decorating so I won't have the money to get readings.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »

Off with their heads ...

hahahaha. i can't. every SINGLE ONE of them predicted it wrong (except the three I didn't ask - and I've decided not to ask them because if they get it wrong I'll have no one else to call).

Think for a minute about what you said.  If you ask the last 3 and they're wrong as well you won't have anyone else to call.  Why would you want to continue to call people that aren't accurate and waste your money?   I totally understand your dilemma but we have to be realistic.  You'd be wasting your money big time. You can find other readers. Have you ever tried Tarot by Penelope on Etsy?  She's pretty awesome.

You're right :) . But I think I'll just not do it... then I'll have no one to call and it takes SO long to decide if someone is good. I've decided that maybe it's just a bad question... I mean... my favorites have gotten SO much right. If they all have gotten this wrong... maybe I should just let it go.

When I was looking for jobs three years ago, all my readers got it wrong then, too. They would always say I was going to get the job and none of them were right until the one I got. Maybe readers are better at personalities and relationships....

I'll check Penelope out - I've heard other people say the same thing. I'm leery of going off of keen but will take a peek.

This right here..tell me how can one not claim to see something as BIG as a new job?i had interviewed Afew weeks ago big company move big increase in pay I mean like $10,000& up raise so I took it upon me to see who is right and wrong and Christ did a lot of them fail and get weeded off..
Some said I would get the job..some said I wouldn't.Some said I would get the job increase in pay some couldn't see the increase in pay.If You cannot see something major like that going on in my life cz all my energy and thoughts were directed to the job then honey you gotta go.In the same token I had two psychics predict this new job ofcourse (I took with a grain of salt)one in 4/2016 and June2016(Michelle and josh)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:13:22 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline peppie

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 10:30:31 PM »
This right here..tell me how can one not claim to see something as BIG as a new job?i had interviewed Afew weeks ago big company move big increase in pay I mean like $10,000& up raise so I took it upon me to see who is right and wrong and Christ did a lot of them fail and get weeded off..
Some said I would get the job..some said I wouldn't.Some said I would get the job increase in pay some couldn't see the increase in pay.If You cannot see something major like that going on in my life cz all my energy and thoughts were directed to the job then honey you gotta go.In the same token I had two psychics predict this new job ofcourse (I took with a grain of salt)one in 4/2016 and June2016(Michelle and josh)

yeah, well i'm not calling those people back. it's left me quite disillusioned since i trusted them for many things. my three remaining... nope not gonna ask. not gonna do it. i can't know right now :) . and i'm keeping one reader that answered it wrong.

for the record NOT ONE got it right years ago and NOT ONE got it right this time... except of course those remaining readers i didn't ask. :)