Author Topic: Psychics who are right for me regarding career/new job  (Read 4267 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Psychics who are right for me regarding career/new job
« on: July 31, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »
I had to delete my previous post but here is a condensed version of my recent experience.

Psychic Diarmuid: right about every thing that came out of his mouth.  So amazing!  I am speechless!!!  He is right about when I will find a job, how I will find a job, who will help me to find this job, the geographic location of the person who helped me, the description of the building I will be in, the traveling nature of this job, how many interviews I would get before getting offered this job, many many other details.  I am so glad that I recorded his session.  I love him!

QOC18: Extremely good with YES/NO questions.   Every time before or after an interview, I asked her to look at the results, she turned out to be right.

SUE2121: told me to look out for 8/10-8/15 and she heard the word "paperwork".  Guess what? I just did my paperwork yesterday and I would start in the week that she specified.

Trishula: told me I would find a job by end of Sep and it would be a rebirth/revival type of deal.  She was 100% right on it.  No one picked up this part except her.

SINCERITY: told me something significant would happen 7/22.  Sure it did.  That's when I got the phone call from the person who helped me regarding interviewing for this position.

Love Nurse 7:  Told me back in April that I would find a new job July/Aug.  I did not believe her but lord she was right.

These readers are amazing!!!!!

There are other readers with whom I don't connect well.  For example, Keisha.  She does have ability but I don't think me and her connect well.  She is great for some other people as far as I could tell.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:27:25 AM by lanlingyu »

allibai3

Re: Psychics who are right for me regarding career/new job
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:57:47 AM »
how much does he charge?