Author Topic: Johnwsmart  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Johnwsmart
« on: November 09, 2013, 01:11:14 AM »
Has anyone read with this reader on Keen?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Johnwsmart
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 01:18:17 AM »
i read with him a couple times. it's been a while though.

i thought he was good and seemed to grasp stuff. i didnt like that he repeated himself over and over and over and just kept talking and i wasn't able to get in and ask many questions. i do know that one of the things he read about me did not come true. well, part of the prediction did, but the other part didn't.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 12:40:44 AM »
Anyone else recieve an email o keen from him recommeding a reading with Ellen Hartwell?? She was one of the worst for me regarding predictions a few years ago, i wasnt sure about John but i didnt realize they spoke. In any event he turned out to he wrong too.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 03:40:05 AM »
Whatever you do, DO NOT CALL THIS MAN. He is an obvious fraud! When he first signed up on Keen his listing clearly stated that he does not give "psychic advice." Well I guess he wasnt getting any calls so he must have decided to changed his listing to give "psychic readings."  Ellen Hartwell heavily recommends him and I figure she is just as much of a liar as he is. I believe there is someone else mentioned on here that she recommends as well. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:18:41 PM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 05:35:31 AM »
So they are both recommending each other then (John and Ellen). They were both wrong for me and i remember almost all of the previous comments about Ellen from other people here being negative, as in nothing she told them happened. She was way off for me, what she said actually couldnt have even been a possibility for me.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 03:32:02 AM »
Ellen hartwell is full of fairy tales and BS. Everything is always positive and of course wouldn't end up that way. I seriously don't believe she has any gift