Author Topic: Were they all actually correct?  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Were they all actually correct?
« on: March 01, 2016, 07:39:52 PM »
Hi guys
I haven't been on the board in quite some time, but something happened recently that I wanted to come back and share and get some opinions from you all.

About 8 or 9 years ago I was in a really weird relationship that eventually fell apart. I was left for the other person during a love triangle sort of scenario. It destroyed me and aside from getting intensely depressed, I went broke because I was binge-reading with so many psychics I can't even keep count. Most of the Readers were on Keen and I could go back through my memory for some of the main ones that kept me hanging on for years but I'm not sure if it's worth it?

Okay, so here's the update. He came back. Just a few weeks ago. I got apologies, confirmation that the relationship he left me for was really bad, and he was cheated on so many times. He was telling me stories about all of this and telling me he really was miserable and that he had to go to therapy and could barely bring himself to get out of that relationship for years because he was being taken for a ride and lied to left and right. This is what so many psychics had been telling me. I kept believing the psychics for so long, then eventually stopped believing when he never came back. I mean, it's like 8-9 years later and I've definitely moved on. And it doesn't appear that he's trying to get back together with me (that I can tell) - he is just stressing how bad he screwed up and telling me how bad he feels for everything that happened. He's been out of that relationship for a while as well, so it does seem a little odd he'd randomly pop back in, but whatever. I've gotten apologies and explanations - something I never in a million years expected out of him. It felt really nice. We talk almost daily now, as friends. Joking around via text and making plans to hang out with our old friends. Again though, I'm so confused because I can't tell if this means so many of these psychics were right or they were just leading me on and this is all a coincidence?  Certainly their timing was wrong, but maybe they were seeing the situation clearer than I gave them credit for?

What do you guys think?

Offline bstalling

Re: Were they all actually correct?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 08:36:13 PM »
They were right, just not in the way you wanted them to be because of the timing. I mean, didn't he confirm he was taken for a ride and that he came back for an apology? No psychic is ever right with timing..and I think some of us forget that these things they predict can happen years later...when you have already moved on from the situation.

Of course, you can be critical if you have taken notes and determine who REALLY got it right.

Just this past month, something a psychic said YEARS ago is just now happening in my life. When we call readers, we want our problems solved in weeks and life just dosent always work that way. And you are redeveloping a friendship now, so who know what may happen in the future? See how life is?

I want to say that what most of these mediocre psychics see are like clips of our lives with no sense of timing, like a movie pre-view. They may be telling the honest truth about what they see, but may not know the CONTEXT under which these things happen, which is very important.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:50:35 PM by bstalling »

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Were they all actually correct?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 01:58:52 AM »
After being criticized for my post I will say goodbye to this site from now on.

Good luck to everyone on their journey.