Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Cosmic Navigator
« Last post by PsyGurl on Today at 08:00:09 PM »
 Hes on Kassamba but did not know this.  I read with him on Keen gave me a date for June then I said to myself read with him on Kassamba and he gives me a different timeline LOL!!!!
OOPS NOT KASSAMBA PURPLE OCEAN I MEANT HES ON OOPS

Oh wow!! That tells me enough lol.
Keen.com / Re: North star Julie
« Last post by Hannahc88 on Today at 07:53:35 PM »
Yeah it’s so bizarre isn’t it. It doesn’t make sense as more customer is money for them. And I’m in the UK so it was early here late in US so she was just green lol but yeah I understand how you must feel- it’s hard to find a psychic who connects so well to you and is accurate with your situation to then just block you. It’s plain rude I actually don’t know who they think they are haha.
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:54:18 PM »
OOPS NOT KASSAMBA PURPLE OCEAN I MEANT HES ON OOPS
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Solid Reading that came true
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:51:56 PM »
Tried it she gave me a quick positive answer and I was like WOW!!! So we shall see.
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:49:57 PM »
Hes on Kassamba but did not know this.  I read with him on Keen gave me a date for June then I said to myself read with him on Kassamba and he gives me a different timeline LOL!!!!
« Last post by Chocolate on Today at 06:34:33 PM »
Sounds like a cosmic cowboy 😊
Keen.com / Cosmic Navigator
« Last post by PsyGurl on Today at 03:55:00 PM »
Cosmic Navigator looks like he’s new to keen with a few calls so far, but no written feedback :(  Anyone read with him? He’s an astrologer.♐️♈️
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 01:33:42 PM »
Thank you. Your feedback helps.  But for me, she was one of the few that accurately predicted the outcome of a work situation for me. I see that many people call advisors for help with love, POI, but I call for work/career only. There are very few advisors who have ever accurately helped me in that area.
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 01:16:44 PM »
I was wondering if any one here tried to contact North Star Julie for her to just refuse to take your chat and then block you for no reason other than wanting a reading!!!! Absolutely crazy!

Wondered has this ever happened to anyone else ?

I had one call with Julie a few months ago and had her listed as one of my favorites. I recently was on arrange a call and was also open to a chat. When she came online for a chat, she didn't accept my chat or my calls. I would try again until she just blocked me.  I think she was trying to get past my call/chat queue to get to other people ahead of me (probably repeat callers). If she took scheduled calls there wouldn't be the problem of skipping past people. Anyway, it's just my theory. Hurtful, I know.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. She ended up being very wrong for me, repeatedly. 😂
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 11:35:41 AM »
I was wondering if any one here tried to contact North Star Julie for her to just refuse to take your chat and then block you for no reason other than wanting a reading!!!! Absolutely crazy!

Wondered has this ever happened to anyone else ?

I had one call with Julie a few months ago and had her listed as one of my favorites. I recently was on arrange a call and was also open to a chat. When she came online for a chat, she didn't accept my chat or my calls. I would try again until she just blocked me.  I think she was trying to get past my call/chat queue to get to other people ahead of me (probably repeat callers). If she took scheduled calls there wouldn't be the problem of skipping past people. Anyway, it's just my theory. Hurtful, I know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10