Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Addicted to Psychics / Re: OMG
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on Today at 07:29:23 PM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!

Hate to burst your bubble but there’s a 50:50 chance she was going to be right, and even then most readers have rose tinted glasses and would say “yes”. Is there any other evidence she was not right by chance? I think we too easily forget about that.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:42:31 PM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!
My Story / Re: Let's see if readers are correct
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:39:39 PM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!!!!
Addicted to Psychics / OMG
« Last post by kika on Today at 06:37:48 PM »
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by cent188 on May 19, 2024, 03:53:46 PM »
Who do you read with now or can recommend?
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on May 19, 2024, 09:12:46 AM »
I understand - a lot of the uncertainty is what drives us to these psychic binges - a lot of the emotional regulation we need is within ourselves and trusting things will work out. I have no doubt you’re going to find employment and I really do hope the love of your life walks in soon. I know the feeling of waiting and waiting - just know you are not alone in this human experience x

Honestly I’m tired of talking about love. I just want peace, and to stay busy. Maybe an arranged marriage. I’ve had people I’ve really loved come into my life and don’t think I have enough love in me for another. The reader did say to “let him love you”. It would be nice but I’m so over waiting and pining for love! I hope I get a job soon though.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on May 19, 2024, 01:09:57 AM »
Thank you @NotaCrystalFreak

You are absolutely right. I have to control my own happiness.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by sai07 on May 19, 2024, 01:07:31 AM »
I understand - a lot of the uncertainty is what drives us to these psychic binges - a lot of the emotional regulation we need is within ourselves and trusting things will work out. I have no doubt you’re going to find employment and I really do hope the love of your life walks in soon. I know the feeling of waiting and waiting - just know you are not alone in this human experience x
My Story / Re: Long time addict and my story
« Last post by artsygirlms on May 19, 2024, 12:09:44 AM »
I have been traveling more! It makes a huge difference to actually get out of the house & do things instead of sitting there and spending all my money on psychics & in the end still sitting at the house alone.
Keen.com / Re: Cecedani
« Last post by Novachild1018 on May 18, 2024, 09:56:14 PM »
She predicted contact from POI when no one else accurately could. POI and I got into an argument by that time it had been a month, she told me 6-7 weeks to go and low and behold, that’s when he reached out. Could she have guessed that? Idk maybe but it was a really good guess if it was. Haven’t used her agai because even i question if she can be 100% accurate idk why.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10