Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
My Story / Re: Let's see if readers are correct
« Last post by jackY on Today at 01:53:51 AM »
Which is such a shame because it has the opposite effect of what's intended!

Total scam post @ jackY
I noticed it too
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 01:18:39 AM »
Total scam post @ jackY
I noticed it too
Addicted to Psychics / Re: OMG
« Last post by jackY on Today at 12:00:11 AM »
Wow.... you've made this same post on 3 different threads..... Hi, Gigi or someone in Gigi's family.....

I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!
« Last post by jackY on May 21, 2024, 11:56:37 PM »
Wow.... you've made this same post on 3 different threads.....

I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!!!!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by jackY on May 21, 2024, 11:53:44 PM »
Wow-you've gone out of your way to post on 3 different threads so far this exact same post.....

I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by Mayra92 on May 21, 2024, 11:38:26 PM »
Hi, I still read with Uncleded every month or so, he was always accurate for me since months
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Marielle
« Last post by PsyGurl on May 21, 2024, 09:16:07 PM »
Anyone read with Marielle before? She was very astrology heavy. I did tell her I didn’t want to focus on signs and she did it anyways, but my fault as her reviews talk about this as being her strong point. She gave very septic timelines, however. Has she worked out for anyone here?

I spoke with her a few times. None of her timings ever happened for me, and she got someone’s personality and intentions all wrong as well, saying it would work out and be great after such-and -such a date…Hopefully she’ll work out for you!
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by regrets on May 21, 2024, 04:13:22 PM »
Also, it sounds like you've had the interview when you asked Gigi on you tube.   If you've given a bad interview you know and you wouldn't ask, so the odds are probably higher than 50 50.
Bitwine / Re: NATHE - Bitwine
« Last post by Dnj1984 on May 21, 2024, 03:23:55 AM »
He’s very nice! He was wrong on a Job prediction for me though. My next reading he didn’t charge for.. integrity.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Marielle
« Last post by excemagrl14 on May 21, 2024, 01:52:17 AM »
BUMP
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything