Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 06:15:21 PM »
I could be wrong but I think she may be referring to Bonnie from Psychic Source and not Keen?

Bonnie was wrong for me. Read with her three times, and the story changed each time. Her timing prediction never happened either…
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 06:06:38 PM »
She has a terrible attitude. I read with her twice ever. Once was probably about a year ago, that was my first time. It was over the phone, very brief, very curt responses. She was like, "his sun is shining on someone else, someone from his work or work related." Which, that's fine, I don't fault them or give bad reviews for giving "bad news," but she was just not into going into any details, would give like one sentence responses so it was very brief. She wasn't entirely correct, he wasn't with anyone from his job but I do now know he was hooking up with someone else. (This person and I weren't in a relationship so it wasn't cheating or anything). So I'll sort of give her that one. I forgot about that reading, and did a chat with her a few weeks ago. She spent the first 3 minutes of the chat saying that we talked before; I honestly had forgotten since it was a call I didn't have it as a log like you do chats so I got annoyed that she was spending MY MONEY trying to argue with me that we've spoken before. I should have been like, "who cares whether we did or didn't, what does it matter?" But I didn't really think about it at that time, I just wanted her current thoughts on that same guy. This time she said he does like me, etc, etc. So who the heck knows with this one but she doesn't seem to like her job at all so I won't be going back to her ever again.

Hilarious that she kept reminding you of a previous call, because she kept yelling at me to never bring up a previous reading.
« Last post by PsyGurl on Today at 04:23:55 PM »
Ok, thank you.
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 03:15:07 PM »
I could be wrong but I think she may be referring to Bonnie from Psychic Source and not Keen?
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 03:12:48 PM »
She has a terrible attitude. I read with her twice ever. Once was probably about a year ago, that was my first time. It was over the phone, very brief, very curt responses. She was like, "his sun is shining on someone else, someone from his work or work related." Which, that's fine, I don't fault them or give bad reviews for giving "bad news," but she was just not into going into any details, would give like one sentence responses so it was very brief. She wasn't entirely correct, he wasn't with anyone from his job but I do now know he was hooking up with someone else. (This person and I weren't in a relationship so it wasn't cheating or anything). So I'll sort of give her that one. I forgot about that reading, and did a chat with her a few weeks ago. She spent the first 3 minutes of the chat saying that we talked before; I honestly had forgotten since it was a call I didn't have it as a log like you do chats so I got annoyed that she was spending MY MONEY trying to argue with me that we've spoken before. I should have been like, "who cares whether we did or didn't, what does it matter?" But I didn't really think about it at that time, I just wanted her current thoughts on that same guy. This time she said he does like me, etc, etc. So who the heck knows with this one but she doesn't seem to like her job at all so I won't be going back to her ever again.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Kachina
« Last post by excemagrl14 on Today at 12:37:47 PM »
Starting a thread on Kachina. Does anyone care to share their experience/outcome? Thanks in advance.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Goldie
« Last post by excemagrl14 on Today at 12:25:20 PM »
I read with Goldie (if you wanna call it that). She barely said anything and when I asked if she could explain she said. "The door was closed" Confusing, I like open and honest reading but with her I felt like I got nothing
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mayra92 on Today at 03:36:18 AM »
Hi, the last 3 predictions she did for me happened, but one about a meeting did not happen at all.

Im a bit confused now :)
« Last post by HazelYella on May 12, 2024, 07:53:54 PM »
Looks like she’s getting worse with her bad attitude. May
be time to retire.

She never was mean to me, although she was an awful reader. People still read with her even when so many posted how evil her customer service skills were. I'm amazed to this day that she still has a fan base. That review says it all in the way she treats people, but still, they call and expect a good outcome. Just floored.

I assume because she had/has a strong fan base - mostly based off her accuracy from many years ago- people are willing to overlook her lack of good customer service. I’ve read with her…and yelled, contradicted herself, and asked me why I’m asking her about my POI. Can’t make this stuff up…lol
Keen.com / Re: Endorsed Strengths
« Last post by dragonflyer on May 12, 2024, 06:44:27 PM »
HA, that's why! Thank you! So it only reflects the psychic's performance for the most recent year.

Does anyone know why the "Endorsed Strengths" #s drop over time for many readers? Were those fake numbers? I used to use those #s as index for me to decide if I wanted to try the psychic. But I've noticed that those numbers fluctuate! Shouldn't they just increase as more people get readings and put in more reviews? How come those numbers decrease?! Any ideas?

I read somewhere that they drop off after a year, the same way the ratings do there. Have you ever noticed that it will say they have x number of ratings, but then maybe only have a couple pages of ratings? That is because they drop off after a year, and only the ratings from the past year count towards their rating average. I like it, because when you look at how many endorsed strengths they have, it gives you an idea of how active the reader has been in the past year. It also means their rating average isn't being padded by ratings from a decade ago.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10