Author Topic: Ex in Another Relationship-Psychic Who Told You He/She Was Happy  (Read 6032 times)

Offline bjr181

Ex in Another Relationship-Psychic Who Told You He/She Was Happy
« on: November 02, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »
All-

I've done my rounds with psychics and have asked about my ex with just about everyone.  I like to believe he isn't happy (although recently I've started to hope he was) and started to think, has any psychic ever told me he WAS happy in his relationship?  I mean ultimately, he may not be but then again, does any psychic out there tell you specifically that your ex was indeed happy in the current relationship they were in?  I'd be interested to know.

Thanks and hope all is well with everyone!

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Ex in Another Relationship-Psychic Who Told You He/She Was Happy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 05:24:18 PM »
Same here. I don't think I have called recently to just ask about me. I always want to know if my ex is doing well with the new gf. I was told since the beginning that they would not make it, that it was not a love relationship that they fight all the time and they would break up. But apparently, soon it will be 2 years, and through the good and the bad they are still together.
So I am back to wondering what the new one has that I don't... Spoke to Magic Sandra recently and was told that my ex has not changed still needs a lot of psychiatric treatments (her words). So I guess the new gf might be more messed up then my ex and that is why they stick together..(I like to think it this way).

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 05:30:31 PM »
For the people who connect with Kisha (Aries Intuition), this might be a good question to ask? I feel she might be more honest about a third party vs. some others out there.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »
I think the psychics may be confusing happiness with contentment or being comfortable with a fucked up situation. Some people may not particularly like the relationship that they are in, but they are comfortable in it for some reason, like they are used to what it is. I doubt anyone that needs therapy and psychiatric treatments is truly happy in any relationship.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 08:08:29 PM »
Fluttershy, she intentionally got pregnant or you know for a fact that is why he is staying with her?? How awful...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
Lucky, I don't know if that would work with Kisha considering she isn't the best at 3rd parties.

I do know, in my case however, she told me that my ex wanted what was easy. Nothing to do with love. He was all about easy.

Well what do you know, just after I found out he told his best friend, "I love A, she is what I want, but she is young, wants to make plans, and I am not ready. I don't love K never have or will, but it's easy and she doesn't try to push anything."

But I already knew about her. I think with Kisha, it helps to know about the other person.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »
QueenofCups18 (Anne) told me that an ex is happy with his new partner, as did Barbara#### (sorry, I never remember the numbers after her name haha).  When he secretly got married to this woman, several readers told me it was a mistake and he was miserable, but Anne and Barbara said that wasn't the case.  They are currently on vacation together and appear to be happy when I see them, so I can only assume they indeed are happy. 

Offline bjr181

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »
Thanks Synergy- does Queen of Cups18 have her own personal website?  Or does anyone know how hard it is to get to her on keen?

anything