Author Topic: Berlin  (Read 4379 times)

Offline oben

Berlin
« on: October 28, 2012, 06:27:03 AM »
Could not find much about her on this forum, did anyone read with her? Any of her predictions manifested? I was going through my notes and I read with her three times, in the first one she said he will contact me late August early September. During the second reading said mid September and during our last reading she said that the bad energy around him decreased me the positive energy increased which was a good sign. So he would call any day. And of course he never did lol

Offline melancholia

Re: Berlin
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 08:47:21 PM »
-edit-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:54:57 AM by Somnus »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 09:54:46 PM »
Sommus, can you share more about her reading style? Does she just talk? Use cards? Do you have to ask specific questions?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:48:47 PM »
It depends on what you let her do.  I have no idea if she uses cards, but if you ask her to generically look into your love life, she'll do it, give you some information, ask if what she said makes sense or if she should rephrase, then ask if there's anything else you want to look at.  If you give her a specific question, she'll answer it as best she can before handling the more generic side and then asking if there's anything else you want to look at.  She's really, very straightforward to the point of being blunt, but trial and error (LOTS of trial and error) have shown me that's far preferable to the people who try to soften the blow by dancing around the issue - it just confuses things when they do that.

Does that make sense?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 12:34:54 AM »
Quick update: she totally uses cards.  I'm just oblivious.

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 02:14:22 AM »
She was wrong on every single thing she told me last year